Immerse yourself in South Africa's luxury on a 12-day South Africa tour that connects the country's premium highlights. Revel in the delights of Cape Town, relax on the Indian Ocean coastline, feel the serenity of the Drakensberg, then enjoy thrilling African safari in two distinctive reserves. Centered on the country's finest five-star accommodation, this is an inspiring journey through nature, culture, safari, and the finer side of South Africa.
Cape Town – Majestic First Impressions
Land in Cape Town and Table Mountain is grandiose, towering above the city with its sense of majesty. This is your compass for four days, a dramatic expanse of rock that cascades down towards the tip of Africa. Naturally carved into its side are the Twelve Apostles. With the mountain range as its backdrop, the city stands enchantingly facing the Atlantic Ocean. Relaxed hospitality provides the ambiance to the stirring setting, welcoming you to South Africa and the luxury you'll grow to expect.
Cape Town – Exploring the Sublime Cape Winelands
Cape Town – Free Day to Discover Cape Town
Cape Town – Touring the Cape Peninsula in a Vintage Sidecar
Day 5 - 6
Durban – Culture, Character, and Beaches on the Tropical Kwazulu-Natal Coast
Day 7 - 8
Drakensberg Mountains – Evocative History and a Timeless Atmosphere
Hluhluwe-Umfolozi – Exploring Africa's Oldest Game Reserve
Day 10 - 11
Thanda Private Game Reserve – Unrivaled Luxury Safari
Johannesburg – Departure
- Immerse yourself in the wonders of Cape Town with four nights in the Mother City
- Explore the Cape Winelands and visit a handful of boutique cellars and vineyards
- Tour Cape Point and the southeastern tip of Africa in a vintage sidecar, stopping to spot penguins on the beach and springbok skipping across green cliffs
- Bathe in the culture of Durban and spend two days relaxing on its white tropical beaches
- Travel back in time and enjoy the timeless atmosphere of the Drakensberg Mountains
- Go on a safari in Africa's oldest reserve, Hluhluwe-Umfolozi, a haven for white rhinos and big predatory cats
- Complete the trip with two days of safari at one of Africa's most luxurious game reserves – Thanda
- Enjoy some of Africa's finest luxury accommodation
$5,515 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 890 reviews.
Reviewed By Jamuna D.
Reviewed By patricia g.
Reviewed By Cassandra R.
Reviewed By mary h.
Reviewed By Elizabeth P.
Reviewed By Rebecca B.