Opulence and luxury will define your 11-day high-end South Africa safari. You will experience the splendor of mouthwatering cuisine, the drama of private views, and the glamour of sensational wines. Sample rich chocolates after a day viewing giraffes and enjoy a bespoke train ride celebrated for lavish comforts. From African penguins at Boulders Beach to flawless wildlife photos, you can indulge in perfection on your exclusive South Africa safari.
Cape Town - Welcome to Cape Town
On arrival at Cape Town International Airport, you will be met by your private guide and driven to your beautiful accommodations. Along the way, notice the dominating massif of Table Mountain looming over the city that nestles on its slopes, and the glittering Atlantic Ocean beyond. Your hotel sits perched on the slopes of Lion’s Head in the exclusive suburb of Bantry Bay, with sweeping ocean and city views that are truly breathtaking. The elegance and sophistication of this unique property are complimented by the welcoming and professional staff, and you will quickly find yourself at home here. The spa, gym, restaurant and whiskey bar ooze with refinement that is enhanced by the spectacular art collection and stupendous views, making this one of the most romantic destinations in Cape Town.
Cape Town - Explore Robben Island and Table Mountain
Cape Town - Take the Cape Peninsula Tour
Franschhoek - The Magnificent Wine Country
Franschhoek - Culinary Experience
Day 6 - 7
Rovos Rail - On the Luxury Train
Day 8 - 10
Thornybush Private Reserve - Into the Wilderness
Thornybush Private Reserve - Homeward Bound
- Let the best safari guides lead you to thrillingly close encounters with wildlife during your stay at an ultra-luxurious safari lodge
- Take a journey on the uniquely luxurious Rovos Rail train to Pretoria
- Surprise your palate with sumptuous taste sensations created by chocolate and wine pairings
- Enjoy the convenience and interaction with experienced and knowledgeable private guides, handpicked for their excellent service
- Experience the highlights of Cape Town, including the iconic Table Mountain
- Walk with the endangered African penguins at Boulders Beach
- Enjoy estate visits, wine tastings and incredible cuisine
Zicasso is proud to feature this trip as one of our 5 Year Anniversary Special Tours.
“Designed for the most discerning luxury travelers, this tour is loaded with special experiences that characterize Africa’s finest – from extraordinary wildlife encounters to the best guides, food and wine, and most luxurious accommodations,” notes Brian Tan, founder and CEO of Zicasso.
$8,795 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 913 reviews.
Reviewed By Jamuna D.
Reviewed By Deana B.
Reviewed By patricia g.
Reviewed By Elizabeth P.
Reviewed By Laura S.
Reviewed By Paul R.