Explore in style on this exquisite 10-day South Africa safari and vacation for seniors at a relaxing pace. Five days in Cape Town envelops you in culture and natural beauty, from Robben Island to city streets and wild penguins. Then a 4-day safari in Londolozi celebrates the Big Five and more as you discover the wonders of an untouched Kruger savanna.
Cape Town – Relaxing in the Mother City
You will touch down in Cape Town to enjoy fabulous views of Table Mountain. A guide will meet you at arrivals, and your short transfer will be full of ocean and mountain views. You will spend five nights at a luxury hotel at the V & A Waterfront. This location is ideal for senior travelers because it is very safe and features a large pedestrianized area that is full of restaurants and shops. Transfers to anywhere in Cape Town will be included in your stay.
Cape Town – Exploring Robben Island
Cape Town – Day Trip to Cape Point
Cape Town – The Best of the Cape Winelands
Cape Town – Table Mountain
Sabi Sands Game Reserve – The Big Five
Sabi Sands Game Reserve – A Perfect Day of Safari
Sabi Sands Game Reserve – Hot Air Balloon Ride
Sabi Sands Game Reserve – Big-Game Safari
Sabi Sands Game Reserve – Final Safari and Departure
- Surround yourself with Africa’s wonderful wildlife on a 4-day safari in Londolozi, which is South Africa’s finest private game reserve
- Explore Mandela’s legacy during a tour of Robben Island that will be led by one of Mandela’s former prison guards
- Luxuriate in the Cape Winelands during a private day of tasting with the winemakers
- Discover that there is far more than the Big Five as you come face-to-face with up to 100 different species
- Escape to Cape Point on a leisurely journey that will include wild penguins, supreme viewpoints, and the tip of Africa
- Customize your safari to your interests and gain incredibly unique perspectives with activities, such as nighttime game drives
- Gasp at the views from the top of Table Mountain before discovering Cape Town’s secrets
- Wonder at the scale of the wilderness on a hot air balloon safari above Blyde River Canyon and the Greater Kruger
- Admire elephants and other animals directly from your private verandah and discover how the safari never stops in Londolozi
$8,495 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 890 reviews.
Reviewed By Jamuna D.
Reviewed By Cassandra R.
Reviewed By patricia g.
Reviewed By Rebecca B.
Reviewed By Elizabeth P.
Reviewed By Lauren F.