Witness South Africa’s reinvention as a country filled with emerging and painstakingly talented artists, chefs and explorers. Experience a country stretching her creative wings as you amble through vineyards, world cities and – of course – the African bush. Learn of efforts made to grow responsibly, protecting the breathtaking landscapes at every turn while still upholding the highest standard of luxury. See the side of South Africa that makes her truly unique, as you try not to fall madly in...
Cape Town – Welcome to South Africa
Descend over the glittering city of Cape Town after a long international journey. Having cleared customs in Johannesburg, all you need do is wait for your luggage to arrive before connecting with a representative in the arrivals hall. You will then drive together towards the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, arriving at your hotel within half an hour. Located in the shadow of Table Mountain on the shores of the estuary, your hotel will be the perfect base for exploring the city’s many wonders.
Arriving in the afternoon, spend the remainder of the day exploring the waterfront and its many shops and restaurants. Filled with crafts, curios and art, this still working harbor is a wonderful place to aimlessly wander in the late afternoon. Pick a scenic harbor facing café for sundowners before moving on for your first Capetonian meal. Food is a central focus of this city, and this will be one of many delightful meals you will have the chance of sampling. Seafood – fish and chips, specifically – is a particular specialty of this area of the city. Walk back to the hotel with just enough time to enjoy a soak in your deep bathtub before falling asleep.
Cape Town – Explore the City Streets and Climb Table Mountain
Cape Town – Explore the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and Boulder’s Beach
Franschhoek – Drive Along the Famed Wine Route
Franschhoek – Explore Galleries and Renowned Restaurants
Johannesburg – Explore the Expansive Sandton City
Johannesburg – Explore the Streets of Soweto
Sabi Sands – Begin your Adventure in the African Bush
Sabi Sands – Explore the Bush in Search of the Big Five
Sabi Sands – Full Day in the Bush
Johannesburg – International Departure
- Embark on a classic South Africa safari searching for lions, leopards and much more in the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve
- Stand on the plateau of the iconic Table Mountain, gazing down at the glittering city of Cape Town
- Explore the stores of emerging designers and artists in Cape Town and Franschhoek
- Sample some of the finest new world wines from stunning vineyards nestled between rugged mountains
- Indulge at the top restaurants in Africa as you embark on a culinary journey through uncountable courses
- Witness the rebirth of Soweto as you bicycle through the region’s most famous landmarks
- Unwind and rejuvenate at a leading environmental lodge in the heart of the wilderness
$6,595 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 863 reviews.
Reviewed By Cassandra R.
Reviewed By Stephanie G.
Reviewed By Michael G.
Reviewed By Lauren F.
Reviewed By Nick H.
Reviewed By Kathy K.