Discover the majesty of South Africa and its wilderness on this tailormade 10-day tour, taking you from the emerald expanse of Kapama Private Game Reserve to the spectacular golden beaches of Cape Town. Along the way, you will capture the Big Five wandering through the bushveld and uncover significant South African heritage during tours of its age-old wine scene as well as iconic landmarks dotting the city beneath Table Mountain.
Kapama Private Game Reserve - Touch down in the Rainbow Nation
Your South African safari begins as soon as your airplane swoops over the golden plateaus and rolling forested hills stretching across the rainbow nation. You will touch down in the Greater Kruger Area, meet your private transfer, and make your way to the beautiful bush of the Kapama Private Game Reserve. Dense emerald jungles teeming with roaring animals and lush vegetation will circle your stunning suite in a hideaway lodge equipped with lovely amenities. You may spend your afternoon enjoying the soundtracks of nature, from the whistling birds to the chirping crickets, while tucking into decadent South African cuisine.
Kapama Private Game Reserve - Behind the Scenes with the Big Five
Kapama Private Game Reserve - Walking with the Wilderness
Stellenbosch - Welcome to the Western Cape
Stellenbosch - Sipping Wines under the African Sun
Stellenbosch - Wondrous Wine Taste Tour
Cape Town - The Dynamism of Cape Town City
Cape Town - Captivating Scenes along the Breathtaking Cape Coast
Cape Town - Discover What Brings the People of South Africa Together
Cape Town - Memories of Marvelous South Africa
- Witness the unspoiled and untamed South African wilderness during safari game drives in search of the wandering Big Five in Kapama
- Discover the beauty of South Africa’s indigenous flora and fauna up close as you hike through the bushveld and beneath the flourishing forests of Kapama
- Gaze upon the glimmering stars and see the African night sky without any light pollution as you stargaze to spot iconic visible constellations
- Relish the wondrous flavors of sumptuous wines produced at premier wine estates peppering the rolling green hills of Stellenbosch
- Tour more of the Western Cape’s coveted wine region as you cruise through the Cape Winelands, stopping at elite estates for exceptional tastings led by professional sommeliers
- Embrace the natural beauty sweeping the Western Cape’s coastline as you join a knowledgeable tour guide for an extensive cruise around the Cape Peninsula to Cape Point
- Enjoy an engaging history lesson in the city of Cape Town as you tour iconic heritage sites and beloved art museums dotting its exuberant districts
- Ascend to the summit of the soaring peaks of Table Mountain for unparalleled views of the city and uncover Nelson Mandela’s fabled history during a tour of his former prison cell on Robben Island
$4,695 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Jamuna D.
Reviewed By Deana B.
Reviewed By Elizabeth P.
Reviewed By Ron S.
Reviewed By mary h.
Reviewed By Allison S.