Journey to verdant landscapes for a dreamy eight-day Scottish highlands tour. Enjoy bustling Edinburgh and the narrow cobblestone streets of the downtown. Partake in classic Scottish cuisine and treat yourself to a glass of traditional Scotch. Venture off to the countryside for an immersive tour of untouched rivers and Victorian architecture. Discover the remote Isle of Skye. Embrace the endless epic ambiance for the ultimate sightseeing opportunities across Scotland.
Edinburgh - Delight in a Panoramic Edinburgh Experience
Touch down at Edinburgh's airport for eight days of immersive exploration and unbeatable adventure. You'll be greeted at the airport by your private transfer service and whisked away to the bustling streets of Edinburgh's downtown. In the afternoon, you'll stroll the famous Royal Mile and sample delicious Scottish cuisine. Perhaps you'll be adventurous enough to sample Scotland's renowned haggis dinner. After a leisurely evening at local bars and cafes, you'll meander your way back to the luxurious Apex Grassmarket Hotel to rest up before an unforgettable week of exploration ensues.
Edinburgh - Indulge in the Delights of Edinburgh
Grantown-on-Spey - Travel to River Forth and Forth Rail Bridge
Grantown-on-Spey - Visit Distilleries and Drumochter Pass
Isle of Skye - Enjoy Loche Ness Cruise and Isle of Skye
Isle of Skye - Explore Eilean Dean Castle and The Storr
Oban - Discover Great Glen and Ben Nevis Mountain Peak
Glencoe - Explore Castles and Depart for Home
- Stroll the famous Royal Mile and sample traditional cuisine, including Scotland's renowned haggis
- Travel back in time and learn more about Scotland's royal families as you visit some of the country's most famous landmarks
- Enjoy a short hike in the early afternoon as you stroll along River Forth's sparkling edge and peer out onto the cascading green hills in the distance
- Visit Eilean Dean Castle, one of the most photographed castles in all of Scotland
- Make your way to the Great Glen, along the route of the Caledonian Canal
- Descend through the glens of the Grampian mountains towards Stirling and its castles
- Indulge in the freshest of seafood before taking part in a traditional ceilidh, a Scottish celebration of music, dancing, and storytelling
$5,307 per person (excluding international flights)
Reviews of this Travel Agency
5 stars based on 22 reviews.
Reviewed By Brenda F.
Reviewed By david b.
Reviewed By Laura M.
Reviewed By Teresa S.
Reviewed By Tricia M.
Reviewed By Craig W.