Embrace the marvels of Italian flavor and the splendor of Italy's scenery during this 9-day luxury Italy wine tour. You will have an immersive experience of the wine culture and Italy's fabulous history of wine consumption, which will reveal sumptuous vines, elegant tastings, and exclusive excursions. From regal estates to stately panoramas, you will wander through antique cellars, stroll through medieval towns, and sample the spirit of Italy through its illustrious wines.
Langhe - Arrive in Langhe
The Langhe wine region of Piedmont is a place to indulge. The scent of sweet hazelnut drifts through the air, and hunters gather white truffles from the forest floor. The splendor of the cuisine reaches a pinnacle when complemented by the triumphant flavors of Barolo and Barbaresco wines. Your private transfer will meet you at Milan’s Malpensa Airport and transfer you to the comforts of your luxurious accommodation on a regal estate that spans 430 acres. After settling in, you can relax with a view of the Renaissance castle, stately cellars, and a sea of vines.
Langhe - Barolo Tasting Tour
Langhe - Barbaresco Tasting Tour
Franciacorta - Tranfser to Lombardy’s Franciacorta
Franciacorta - The Spirit of Local Wines
Chianti - The Famous Tuscan Landscape
Chianti - Vino Noblie Tasting Tour
Chianti - Celebrated Chianti Wineries
Florence - Departure
- Indulge in the bold flavors, delightful aromas, and sensual colors of the Vino Nobile when visiting select wineries in the celebrated Chianti region
- Bask in the robust legend and captivating characteristics of the King of Wines on a Barolo wine tour of Piedmont with a private driver and guide
- Uncover the pleasures of the Franciacorta wines that are protected by the DOCG statues for crips and bright sparkling notes in the Lombardy region
- Relax in the featured comforts of luxury estates known for their opulent designs and rich historical settings that overlook some of Italy’s most treasured scenery
- Sample the favored intensity of Barbaresco wine in the protected Piedmont region, where you can learn the differences between Barbaresco and Barolo characteristics
- Wander the cobbled lanes and antique walls of Montepulciano for the ambiance of a traditional Tuscan village
- Revel in the comforts of private transfers and privately guided tours that allow you explore at your preferred pace
$5,395 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.89 stars based on 170 reviews.
Reviewed By Jean Y.
Reviewed By Kathleen G.
Reviewed By Joyce F.
Reviewed By Rachel N.
Reviewed By Nancy B.
Reviewed By Angelique P.