Bask in the splendor of La Dolce Vita from the Amalfi Coast to ancient Sicilian temples during your 12-day family Italy tour. Stroll cobbled lanes where ancient Rome presses against medieval walls. Wander the lush volcanic base of Mount Etna where grapevines thrive. Uncover ancient Greek theaters and recently excavated Roman mosaics. Your family-friendly tour reveals artistic splendor and as you celebrate the simple pleasures for which Italy is known.
Rome - Arrive in Captivating Rome
Rome is a city of wonder with layers of millennia-old history. Cobblestone streets lead to hidden cafes and charming restaurants while main boulevards showcase the prestige of the former empire. Your transfer will meet you at the Rome Fiumicino Airport after your flight's arrival and escort you to the heart of the Eternal City. The remainder of the day will be at your family's leisure to enjoy the sites, sounds, and aromas of Rome, from the scent of roses that drift from a neighborhood flower stall to the trickling waters of the historic fountain in Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere.
Rome - Sightseeing the Layers of Rome
Agrigento - Vatican City and Palermo
Agrigento - Valley of the Temples
Taormina - Traverse Villa Romana del Casale
Taormina - Taormina at your Leisure
Taormina - Mt. Etna and Local Wine
Amalfi - Sicily to the Amalfi Coast
Amalfi - Uncover the Beauty of Capri
Amalfi - Discover the Charms of Positano
Rome - The Marvels of Pompeii
Rome - Depart for Home
- Explore the Vatican Galleries before opening to the public for a unique view of famous artifacts to Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel
- Sample the exceptional flavors of wines enriched by the volcanic soil of Mount Etna during a family-friendly winetasting tour
- Venture deep into Sicily’s ancient history on a guided tour of the Valley of the Temples that features the architecture of Greek Settlers
- Bask in the famous beauty of the Amalfi Coast at your pace when strolling the winding streets, boutiques, and panoramas of Positano
- Witness the marvelous display of ancient engineering grandeur when visiting the Colosseum during a half-day guided tour of Rome
- Discover the unfettered beauty of Capri for a blend of ancient history and natural splendor accompanied by private boat transfers
- Delve into the excavated ancient streets of Pompeii with a guided tour unveiling preserved artistry and the culture of the ancient colony
- Experience the majesty of Roman mosaics embodied in the preserved Corridor of the Great Hunt inside Villa Romana del Casale
- Enjoy chic culture and beautiful views in Taormina at your family’s pace with cobbled lanes, open panoramas, and an ancient Greek theater
$3,295 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
5 stars based on
Reviewed By Marie C.
Reviewed By Delphia C.
Reviewed By Frank P.
Reviewed By Vicky d.
Reviewed By Gerald N.
Reviewed By Kristin D.