Your 12-day luxury Italy highlights tour immerses you in elegant art, pristine nature, and the legendary dolce vita. You will celebrate history and heritage with exclusive tours that take you away from crowds from the Vatican Museum to Tuscany’s hilltop towns. From islands in the Venetian Lagoon to the Amalfi Coast’s panoramas, you will find flavor, glamour, and a zest for life during your Italy tour specifically designed for you.
Venice - Arrive in Charming Venice
Venice is elegant and classic with the domes and bell tower of St. Mark’s Square shaping the illustrious skyline. Your private transfer will meet you at Marco Polo Airport upon your arrival and escort you to the comforts of your gorgeous boutique hotel where you can sink into the ambiance of the canals and the incredible views from your room. In the evening, you will only need to decide which option you prefer for dinner. You can enjoy an introduction to Venetian cuisine with a private chef who may create a delicious meal of traditional dishes like baccala mentecato or risotto al nero di seppia, or consult with your travel specialist for a list of recommended restaurants.
Venice - Discover Venice and the Lagoon Islands
Lake Garda - Enjoy Wine Tasting and Scenic Beauty
Florence - Bask in a Yacht Tour and Scenic Lunch
Val d’Orcia - Discover Florence’s Marvels
Val d’Orcia - Indulge in Tuscan Villages and Wine
Rome - Traverse the Famous Wonders of Rome
Rome - Embrace the Vatican and a Special Dinner
Amalfi Coast - Sample Ravello with a Cooking Class
Ravello - Explore the Stunning Amalfi Coast
Ravello - Revel in a Full Day on Gorgeous Capri
Ravello - Depart for Home
- Experience the exclusive feeling of visiting the Vatican Museum without the crowds by entering the galleries with a private guide before opening hours
- Indulge in the flavors of traditional and celebrated Italian cuisine with dinner cooked by a famous chef in Rome with the option to help in the kitchen if you choose
- Embark on an elegant exploration of the Venetian Lagoon to visit artisan glassmakers and view the glistening ceiling frescoes of St. Mark’s Basilica after-hours
- Bask in the endless beauty of the Amalfi Coast with a private boat chartered between the Campania coastline and the glamorous island of Capri
- Witness the exceptional masterworks of Florentine history with a private tour of the Uffizi Gallery before opening hours to see works by Michelangelo, da Vinci, and Botticelli
- Discover the endless charms of the Tuscan countryside in the Val d’Orcia with a private nature tour with a picnic celebrating iconic villages and famous local wines
- Enjoy the luxuries of an exclusive Palazzo Colonna tour, which gives you access to one of Rome’s oldest and largest private palaces with a private guide
- Embrace the excitement of cruising the waters of Lake Garda on a classic Riva Yacht bound for historic villages and offering stunning views of the celebrated shoreline
- Revel in the layered flavors of wines from the Valpolicella Wine Route paired with local delicacies during a visit to a historic estate decorated with frescoed rooms
- Delight in the harmonious and comforting flavors of traditional Neapolitan cuisine with a private cooking lesson inside a gorgeous villa on the Amalfi Coast
$7,195 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.86 stars based on 7 reviews.
Reviewed By Maggie G.
Reviewed By Veronica C.
Reviewed By Jennifer B.
Reviewed By paulette a.
Reviewed By Karen L.
Reviewed By Jess S.