Immerse yourself in the iconic landscape of rolling hills, terraced vineyards, and hidden medieval towns of Umbria and Tuscany during this 10-day Italy tour. Sip celebrated wines, indulge in the rich flavors of local cuisine, climb ancient towers, and discover the charms of cobblestone lanes. Embrace Italy’s relaxed pace and bask in endless beauty from Renaissance art to exquisite scenery while experiencing the vacation of a lifetime.
Norcia - Arrive in Charming Norcia
The town of Norcia rests between silent green hills that overlook the remote corner of an unspoiled river valley in Umbria. Truffle hunters scour the tree roots in search of black truffles, and the aroma of prosciutto di Norcia fills the small markets scattered around town. Your private transfer will meet you at Rome’s Fiumicino Airport and escort you to your charming hotel in Norcia. You may choose to relax in a welcoming setting of a 16th-century palace where the timeless ambiance derives from the blend of a private garden and modern comforts.
Norcia - Delight in a Cheese Tour and Tasting
Norcia - Discover Local Wines and Cashmere
Norcia - Enjoy a Delicious Cooking Class
Montalcino - Visit Assisi en route to Val d'Orcia
Montalcino - Uncover Montalcino and Pienza
Montalcino - Explore Siena and San Gimignano
Florence - Indulge in a Tasty Cooking Class
Florence - Wander Renowned Renaissance History
Florence - Depart for Home
- Witness the breathtaking detail and inspiring breadth of Michelangelo’s David on a tour of the Accademia Gallery
- Sample the intimate flavors of typical Umbrian cuisine during a cooking class inside a family’s palatial home
- Discover the medieval grandeur of Siena and the artistic splendor of the former Tuscan powerhouse in the Duomo
- Learn the distinctive art of crafting ricotta cheese outside of Norcia with a guided tour with a local, artisan cheesemaker
- Indulge in the enticing flavors of Tuscan cuisine with a cooking class on an organic farm that only uses ingredients from the property
- Explore the marvelous grounds of the Basilica of St. Francis in Assisi to find artwork by Italian masters
- Embrace the delicious wines of an illustrious winery in Umbria on a wine tasting that will reveal the region's depth of flavor, diversity, and history
- Experience the art of crafting cashmere in a village that has preserved the centuries-old artisanal craft in Umbria
$5,525 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on 190 reviews.
Reviewed By Jennifer R.
Reviewed By Raymond G.
Reviewed By Cary O.
Reviewed By Barbara W.
Reviewed By Lindsay E.
Reviewed By Allison H.