This 8-day Greece cruise through the stunning paradise of islands has been handcrafted for those in search of a laid-back approach to travel through the use of a comfortable sailing boat equipped with all the modern luxuries. The Greek archipelago has long attracted visitors with its historical legacy and pristine beaches. From Athens to Santorini, enjoy the breathtaking views and ancient ruins that make this location so unique.
Poros – A Stunning Seascape
A veritable paradise of sandy beaches, volcanic rock formations, and charming villages, the Greek archipelago offers visitors an excellent way to enjoy its abundant supply of history and rich culture while never straying too far from the comfort of a cabana or beautiful vista. You will embark into this charismatic seascape on your cruise today as you depart the port of Athens and make your way to the Agia Marina. Here, you can visit an ancient Greek temple before arriving at the southern section of the Saronic gulf and your destination for the day of Poros.
Kythnos – Perusing the Peloponnesus
Mykonos – The Island of the Winds
Paros – The Island that Time Forgot
Milos – Milos' Volcanic Origins
Folegandros – The Rugged Paths of Folegandros
Ios – The Cycladic Islands
Santorini – The Site of an Ancient Eruption
- Stand in the shadows of the ancient ruins on Agia Marina, where visitors are greeted by the rustic ruins and scenic beauty of one of the island's best-preserved archaeological sites
- Enjoy the quiet beauty of Hydra and explore its principal village where cars and motorized vehicles are forbidden
- Witness the ample evidence of the oldest known Mesolithic settlement on the island of Kythnos, which time seems to have forgotten
- Stroll along the picturesque paths of Mykonos and pay a visit to the beautiful balconies of the neighborhood known as Little Venice
- Pay a visit to the original source of utility power on the Island of the Winds as you enjoy the historical perspective of Mykonos' iconic windmills
- Visit the sacred ruins at Delos, which many still consider to be a spiritual center in addition to being one of the Mediterranean world's best-preserved archaeological sites
- Survey the sights of a semi-submerged caldera from the slopes of Santorini, where, in the 16th-century BC, a massive eruption created the current island chain
$6,235 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
5 stars based on
Reviewed By Diane L.
Reviewed By alicia c.
Reviewed By Julie J.
Reviewed By Gina L.
Reviewed By Marisa S.
Reviewed By Mary L.