This 16-day Greece tour is designed to ensure your access to not just the vibrant character of modern Greece but also the abundance of historical and archeological treasures that can be found here. Enjoy it all while basking in the relaxing ambiance of the Aegean Sea. Greece has long enjoyed a unique position at the crossroads between Europe, Asia, and Africa, and you can immerse yourself in this unique position with this unique adventure.
Athens – Arriving in the Greek Capital
Located on the southern tip of the Greek Peninsula, Athens dominates the region of Attica and boasts an impressive history that dates back to before the Bronze Age. Modern Athens is a colorful city filled with vibrant neighborhoods and is separated by fast-paced boulevards. Athens is also home to the world-famous Acropolis. Upon your arrival at the main Athenian airport, a transfer will ensure your smooth arrival into this legendary land of Doric columns, greek gods, and delicious food. When you reach your conveniently located accommodation, you will have the remainder of the day at your leisure.
Athens – Touring the Acropolis
Olympia – A Scenic Road Trip
Delphi – Tracking Ancient Athletes
Meteora– The Greek Mainland
Athens – UNESCO World Heritage Site
Mykonos – An Auspicious Arrival
Mykonos – Day Trip to Delos
Mykonos – Your Relaxation Rhythm
Santorini – An Ancient Volcano
Santorini – A Panoramic Tour
Santorini – A Pristine Greek Island
Crete – Greece's Largest Island
Crete – Unwind with a Leisurely Day
Crete – Cretan Adventure
Athens – Departure
- Wander the cobblestone streets and ruins on a visit to the Agora, the beating heart of daily life in ancient Athens and a great place to ponder the past
- Scale the historic slopes of the Acropolis to encounter the famous Parthenon and temple of Athena, which feature stunning examples of ancient Greek architecture
- Test your skill as a sprinter on the ancient racetrack at Olympia, where the original Olympic games were first held
- Explore the rugged rocks and orthodox monasteries of Meteora, enjoy some spectacular panoramas, and come face to face with a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Embark on an exploration of the island of the Winds on a trip to Mykonos, where unused windmills stand as silent reminders of the island's reliance upon the natural world
- Stroll through one of the best-preserved archaeological sites in the Mediterranean on a day trip to Delos, where the secret origins of the Cycladic island will be revealed
- Discover the volcanic origins of Santorini on a tour that includes the scenic views from Mount Profitis Ilias, an authentic Greek winery
- Bask in the sun on a trip to the famous beaches of the Cycladic islands, where worries are best left behind and the white sand and refreshing waters are excellent companions
- Take to the waves on an optional voyage around Santorini that will allow you to enjoy the impressive sights of the semi-submerged volcanic crater from the water
- Explore the Byzantine fortresses and Minoan palaces of Crete, where the beauty and history of Greece's largest island will be yours to enjoy at your own pace
$5,611 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Michele B.
Reviewed By David C.
Reviewed By Michelle A.
Reviewed By Joseph B.
Reviewed By Dan k.
Reviewed By Kelly S.