Gems of the Aegean Sea await your discovery on this extensive and stunning 12-day tour to Greece, starting in the ancient capital of Athens and concluding on the beaches of Crete. As you explore Greek culture, history, and cuisine among the staggering scenery, you will come to learn that there is so much more to this destination than you may have originally perceived.
Athens - A Welcoming Arrival in Athens
Among the ancient architecture and contemporary additions, Athens is bursting with life and brimming with cultural charm. After landing in Athens, a private driver will transfer you to your accommodation nestled in the heart of the city. Underneath the magnificent arches of the Acropolis, a zestful energy emanates from the cobblestone streets and spirited markets where locals and foreigners scour the stalls to explore Greece’s authentic cuisine and history. These images will welcome you to a destination plastered in tradition and modernity.
Athens - The Seduction of Ancient Greece and Athens’ Plaka
Naxos - Slow Living on the Shores of Naxos
Naxos - Deep Discovery of Naxos
Naxos - Wonders of Iraklia or Schinoussa
Santorini - Captivating Vistas of Cyclades and Calderas
Santorini - Sunset Over the Cycladic Skyline
Santorini - The Heart of Santorini
Crete - Peace and Serenity on the Cretan Coast
Crete - Discovering the Bronze Age
Crete - The Rolling Hills of Samaria
Crete - A Beautiful Morning to Reminisce
- Travel back in time within the mesmerizing grounds of Ancient Greek monuments: the Acropolis and the Pantheon
- Embrace Greek culture on a leisurely tour of the flower-flanked streets of Athens’ popular Plaka district
- Discover the iconic beauty of Naxos and visit the remnants of the Temple of Demeter
- Sample a few distinct Naxos specialties, such as citron liqueur at a local distillery and traditional Greek olive oil at the Olive Press Museum
- Witness the surreal islands of Iraklia and Schinoussa for yourself on guided cruises to their culturally rich shores
- Sail in the turquoise sea that surrounds Santorini and bask in the glorious geological rock formations, marine life, and sunset in the Cyclades
- Indulge in the nourishing wines grown on Santorini’s volcanic soil and learn about their distinct wine-making process at the Koutsoyannopoulos Winery
- Encounter preserved artifacts and bygone relics on the fascinating grounds of the Knossos archaeological site, the cradle of Minoan civilization
- Marvel at the breathtaking landscape of Crete’s massive Samaria Gorge, a wildlife haven and picturesque hiking trail
$3,115 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.95 stars based on 20 reviews.
Reviewed By Kim A.
Reviewed By Brian M.
Reviewed By Rivers A.
Reviewed By Themio P.
Reviewed By john l.
Reviewed By karla r.