Tailored for those seeking to discover the best of London and Paris, this 8-day tour highlights the reasons these destinations must be visited. Uncover the origins of Rome in London in addition to visiting its royal palaces and the English countryside. Savor authentic French cuisine and make memories within France's fabled heritage sites of Versailles and the Eiffel Tower.
London - Westminster and Buckingham
You will meet your chauffeur at London Heathrow Airport and set off on a fascinating tour of the city before checking in to your boutique hotel. Bewitching architecture and royal palaces pepper the city. Within the Gothic spires of Westminster Abbey, your tour will begin with discoveries of the remarkable art, colorful stained murals, and artifacts that decorate its walls. Afterward, you will continue to Buckingham Palace. The residence of the United Kingdom monarchy is of great significance, and you will treasure sights of the Royal Guards in their iconic red coats.
London - West End Spirit
London - The English Countryside
London - Surreal Street Art
Paris - Postcard Moments
Paris - The Pinnacle of French Gastronomy
Paris - Flavors of France
Paris - Versailles & the Eiffel Tower
Paris - Departure
- Appreciate the religious and royal architecture of London as you tour to Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace
- Delight in the Roman ruins across London’s cityscape and enter the world of Harry Potter on a guided tour of Warner Bros
- Marvel at the spectacular spirit of London’s best performers during a musical show of the classic story, Mama Mia!
- Venture to the English countryside to explore the iconic Windsor Castle and world-famous Stonehenge
- Discover the decorative street artwork of East End of London during a tour of the city’s captivating creative scene
- Cherish the art and architecture of Paris as presented within the Louvre Museum and the Arc de Triomphe
- Indulge in authentic French cuisine on a guided gastronomy tour of Paris and a culinary class that will offer you insight into the country’s cooking culture
- Spend time at two of Paris’ most memorable and iconic heritage sites: Versailles and the Eiffel Tower
$3,145 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Jennifer M.
Reviewed By Marcel R.
Reviewed By Mikhail L.
Reviewed By Evangelin T.
Reviewed By Kristen N.
Reviewed By James L.