Take your kids on a grand adventure on a 10-day European family vacation to London, Paris, and Rome. From the magic of the Wizarding World to the grand history of Versailles, the Colosseum to historic castles along the River Thames, immersive history and popular culture abound.
London - Arrive in London and Enjoy a Walking Tour
The capital of the United Kingdom bustles with activity and exudes heritage with a concentration of historic charm and cultural attractions. Your flight will land at Heathrow International Airport, where your private transfer will greet your family upon arrival. You have time to relax in the comforts of your luxury hotel located in central London before your guide meets you for an exceptional walking tour. You may pass the Globe Theatre, the famous playhouse associated with William Shakespeare, the London Eye, and other such iconic sites.
London - Explore Myths, Magic, and Medieval London
London - Discover the Views and the Past
Paris - Transfer to Paris and Enjoy a Seine Cruise
Paris - Bask in Elegant and Iconic Historic Paris
Paris - Uncover Famous Art and Chocolate in Paris
Rome - Fly to Rome and Explore Italian Lifestyle
Rome - Visit the Colosseum and Vatican After Hours
Rome - Experience Gladiator Life and the Catacombs
Rome - Depart for Home
- Discover the highlights of London with a hint of Harry Potter magic combining the wonders of the Wizarding World with the city’s rich history
- Wander the incredible galleries of the Louvre with a mixture of a private tour and scavenger hunt uncovering the splendors of art and artifacts
- Witness the famous works of art housed in the Vatican Museum on an after-hours tour, absent of the crowds for the ultimate artistic viewing experience
- Explore Rome’s open-air museum on a walking tour pointing out the spectacular sculptures featuring exciting animals captured in marble
- Venture to the Eiffel Tower’s second-floor for a magnificent panorama of Paris’s elaborate architectural display
- Indulge in the flavors of Italy with a private family-friendly cooking class in which you learn the art of making pizza and gelato
- Sample the delicious, decadent tastes of Parisian chocolates with a workshop and sampling experience guided by a classic chocolatier
- Watch the kids learn the tactics of gladiators with a fun-filled gladiator training capturing the spirit of the Colosseum and Roman champions
$2,995 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
5 stars based on 26 reviews.
Reviewed By Bruce R.
Reviewed By Andrew S.
Reviewed By April M.
Reviewed By Bill J.
Reviewed By Franco D.
Reviewed By James P.