Celebrate Cuban culture on this handcrafted itinerary that encourages you to embrace local experiences, tuck into scrumptious cuisine, and more. You can also enjoy the pleasures of Havana Old Town, the natural beauty of Pinar del Río, and the breathtaking beaches of Playas del Este year-round should you wish to explore the country’s art, history, and scenery for eight days at any time of the year.
Havana - An Introduction to Cuban Culture
Cuba’s capital city, Havana, swings to the rhythms of rumba, mambo, and salsa music that funnels through the colorful streets as performers play and visitors dance. The vibrant energy is palpable and you will embrace all aspects of Cuban culture as you transfer through the bustling boulevards from the airport to Ernest Hemingway’s former house, Finca Vigía. The culture that inspired some of the artist's greatest novels will resonate from the art, architecture, and artifacts within the casa-turned-museum. Afterward, lunch with cocktails and a dinner reservation at a glamorous local restaurant will complete your Cuban introduction.
Havana - Revolutionary Art and Architecture of Cuba
Pinar del Río - Unreal Rock Art and UNESCO Discoveries
Havana - Cuba’s History of Rum and Cigars
Havana - Highlights of Old Havana
Havana - The Picturesque Beaches of Playas del Este
Havana - Embrace Every Inch of the Capital
Havana - Hasta Luego, Havana!
- Let the art, architecture, and writing of Hemingway inspire you as you explore the famous author’s former house, Finca Vigía, in Havana
- Explore the art playground of Fusterlandia to view the colorful ceramic mosaic exhibits and installations that dominate the remarkable landmark
- Visit Havana’s famous landmarks, including the Plaza de la Revolución, Necrópolis Cristóbal Colón cemetery, the Malecón esplanade, and more
- Discover the customs of rural Cuba on a tour of the Viñales village in the shadows of the towering Sierra de los Órganos mountains
- Photograph the surreal El Mural de la Prehistoria rock mural that veils the cliff face of Pita mogote, before you wander through the caves of Cuevas Del Indio Recreational Park
- Learn more about Cuba’s time-honored cigar- and rum-making traditions on a tour of the elite estates that pepper the Pinar del Río agricultural lands
- See the sights of Havana Old Town on a heritage tour between the colorful streets to the Plaza de la Catedral and the vibrant Obispo Street
- Spend time wallowing in the beautiful blue waters circling the pearl-white beaches of Playas del Este
$3,379 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.98 stars based on
Reviewed By Juliana L.
Reviewed By Shirley S.
Reviewed By Nalinda P.
Reviewed By Seth W.
Reviewed By Yibo D.
Reviewed By felicia e.