Transporting you and your loved one through time in the Former French Concession of Shanghai, soaking in the stunning sunset along the Great Wall, and proclaiming your undying love for one another at the picturesque Sanya are just some of the activities you will experience on this romantic couples trip to China. Create a deeper connection and be enchanted by your partner on this easily personalized 2-week trip through this exotic country.
Shanghai – Indulge Your Taste Buds at a Michelin Starred Restaurant
The lively city of Shanghai is a must-see attraction for any couple who enjoys walking between the historic and modern world. When your plane arrives at Shanghai Pudong Airport, your private transfer will greet you at the arrivals gate and escort you to your luxury accommodation for the next few days. Once you have settled in, your experienced guide will lead you to the Former French Concession neighborhood. This community was once the richest neighborhood in the city and where you will see pops of European villas and residential homes amongst the historic Chinese homes. As you and your loved one stroll through the European neighborhood, you will sense the harmonious blending of cultures and styles.
Shanghainese cuisine is one of the more popular styles of Chinese food, where it focuses on a balanced mix of salty, sweet, and sour. Your guide will direct you to a Michelin starred restaurant where you will indulge all of your senses in an exquisite meal that will go down in history as one of the best you have ever had. Once you have satiated your appetite, you and your partner will take a light sojourn along the water and embrace the warmth of Shanghai.
Shanghai – Cuddle in Each Other’s Arms Down the Huangpu River
Shanghai – Sail Down the Venice of the Orient
Shanghai – Submerge Yourself in Hot Springs to Relax
Chengdu – Nourish Baby Pandas in Their Natural Environment
Chengdu – Master the Art of Chinese Calligraphy
Xian – Cycle Around the Oldest Fortification in China
Xian – Ascend to the Tops of Huashan
Xian – Immerse Yourself in Food and Folk Culture
Beijing – Traverse the UNESCO Heritage Sites of Beijing
Beijing – Tantalize Your Senses with Peking Duck
Beijing – Behold the Stunning Sunset over the Great Wall
Hainan – Proclaim Your Undying Love at Tianya Haijiao
Hainan – Plunge into Love at the Gorgeous Coral Island
- Traverse down the historical Former French Concession and indulge your taste buds at a Michelin Star Restaurant
- Stroll hand-in-hand through the historic Bund then cuddle in each other’s arms as you sail down the Huangpu River
- Cruise down the canals of the Venice of the Orient in the famous water town and saunter through Yu Garden and cross the longevity bridge, Jiuqu Bridge
- Immerse yourself in the infamous hot springs of Beijing and feel all of your muscles relax
- Snuggle in closer to your favorite panda bears before circling around the largest seated stone Buddha statue where you barely reach the top of its toe
- Delve into the Wide and Narrow alleys of Chengdu then settle in to learn the art of Chinese calligraphy
- Revere the mighty Terracotta Warriors and hop on bikes to cycle around the oldest and longest-standing city fortification
- Scale the mountainous peak of Huashan and marvel at the five distinctive peaks where each one has its own charm
- Soak in the local food and folk culture at Yuanjia Village then head to the geological center of Xi’an to relish the Drum and Bell Tower
- Saunter around the UNESCO heritage sites of the Forbidden City and Summer Palace
- Clamber up the Great Wall and walk hand-in-hand along the longest fortification then satiate your appetite with Peking duck
- Enjoy a romantic saunter through the former imperial garden at Beihai Park and steep in the stunning sunset along the Great Wall
- Proclaim your undying love for one another at Tianya Haijiao, the ends of the earth
- Dive into the underwater beauty that is Wuzhizhou Coral Island and feel a deeper connection with your partner at Lover’s Rock
The exotic and alluring country of China holds many beautiful and romantic places for you to explore with your loved one. When your plane descends into Shanghai Pudong Airport, your private transfer will pick you up and bring you to your luxury accommodation. After you have settled in, your experienced guide will escort you to the Former French Concession neighborhood to experience a harmonious blending of eastern and western cultures. You will indulge your senses when you and your partner dine at a Michelin starred restaurant, cementing your love for one another. The Huangpu River splits Shanghai into the historic and modern parts and you will sail down it where you will be nestled in each other’s arms.
The ancient water town of Zhujiajiao has been described as the ‘Venice of the Orient’ and you will feel decadent as you sail down the canals in a gondola. The hot springs in Shanghai are the best place for you and your loved one to take a moment to just relax and enjoy each other’s company. Submerge yourself for a relaxing moment before you indulge in a steaming hot pot to satiate your appetite. Baby pandas in Chengdu are some of the cuddliest bears there are and you will have the chance to nourish them at the research center. Your guide will lead you to a master calligrapher where you will learn how to become proficient at this ancient art. The oldest fortification in China is the Ancient City Wall of Xi’an where you will have the chance to cycle around to gain a new perspective of the city. Huashan is a mountain you and your partner can work together to scale and enjoy the panoramic views at the top.
There are plenty of UNESCO heritage sites in Beijing and you will visit the most famous ones, the Forbidden City and the Summer Palace, and traverse the largest imperial homes. Peking duck is one of the most famous dishes in Beijing cuisine and you will tantalize your senses when you bite into this delectable dish. As you and your loved one head to the Great Wall, you will experience one of the most gorgeous sunsets by the Jinshanling part of the fortification. You will declare your undying love for one another at Tianya Haijiao and know your affection for each other will stand against the test of time. As your private transfer brings you to Phoenix International Airport, you will lean against your partner’s shoulder and relish all the beautiful memories you have built together.
$4,097 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
The starting price is based on travel during the low season for a minimum of two travelers staying in shared 3-star accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on 67 reviews.
Reviewed By Sherry Y.
Reviewed By Rodney S.
Reviewed By Amy M.
Reviewed By Joan B.
Reviewed By Marla D.
Reviewed By Sara M.