On this customizable 2-week China tour, your family will experience the allure and mystique of this ancient country. Traverse the Great Wall of China, encounter baby pandas in their natural environment, and satisfy your appetite with Michelin-starred dim sum.
Beijing - The Great Wall
When you land at Beijing International Airport, your private driver will greet and transfer you to your accommodation. You will have some time to settle in to the comforts of your new surroundings before your guide leads you to the Great Wall of China. Here, you will be able to stroll along a portion of the wall. Afterward, you will visit the Forbidden City, which is the largest imperial palace in the world. After your tour, you will have the evening to spend at your leisure.
Beijing - The Art of Calligraphy
Beijing - Immersive City Tour
Beijing - The Sacred Way
Xi’an - Tang Paradise
Xi’an - Cycle to an Ancient Fortification
Chengdu - Intimate Panda Encounters
Chengdu - Making Dumplings
Luoyang - Kung Fu Performance
Guilin - The Backs of Dragons
Guilin - Descend into Crown Cave
Hong Kong - Feast on Dim Sum
Hong Kong - Sail in a Junk Boat
Hong Kong - Departure
- Traverse the Great Wall and slide down the Mutianyu portion
- Peruse the Summer Palace and take a Chinese calligraphy course
- Recline in traditional rickshaws and navigate the alleyways of the capital
- Admire the Terracotta Warriors that stand guard over the first emperor in his afterlife
- Cycle around a well-preserved fortification in Xi’an before satisfying your appetite in the Muslim Quarter
- Encounter baby pandas at the research center and marvel at the largest stone-carved Buddha
- Climb the spiraling staircase to the top of the Wild Goose Pagoda and learn how to make dumplings with a local chef
- Venture to the ancient Shaolin Temple and stay for an entertaining kung fu performance
- Rise to the top of Victoria Peak for a panoramic view of Hong Kong before filling enjoying Michelin-starred dim sum
China is waiting for your discovery. You will begin your trip in Beijing, where you will first visit the Great Wall of China before the Forbidden City and the Summer Palace. During your time in the city, you will also partake in a private calligraphy class. In Xi’an, you will witness the fierce Terracotta Warriors as they stand guard for the first emperor in his afterlife. You will then transfer to Chengdu, where your family will visit the panda research center. Afterward, a local chef will teach you how to make dumplings.
Shaolin Temple was founded in the 5th century, and the kung fu performances here are legendary. You will then climb to the top of the Longji Terraces before cruising down the Li River to admire the incredible landscape. The Crown Cave also holds many mysteries for your family to discover. In Hong Kong, you will ascend to the summit of Victoria Peak for spectacular views of the surrounding area. Lastly, you will indulge in Michelin-starred dim sum you will enjoy before enjoying a light show.
$3,145 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
The starting price is based on travel during the low season for a minimum of two travelers staying in shared 3-star accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.78 stars based on 109 reviews.
Reviewed By Sherry Y.
Reviewed By Rodney S.
Reviewed By Amy M.
Reviewed By Marla D.
Reviewed By Molly P.
Reviewed By Sara M.