With friendly faces awaiting your arrival and a bounty of joyous moments to be had, it is no wonder that Thailand is famously known as the Land of Smiles. If you have not yet had the opportunity to explore the spectacular country, then this 3-week tour is tailored for you when you will discover all of Thailand’s best highlights. From the immaculate white-sand, palm tree-lined beaches to the bustling sophisticated cityscape, there is a wealth to explore, and you will do it all. Delve into the country’s...
Day 1 - 4
Bangkok – Where Tradition Meets Innovation
The epicenter of Thailand, Bangkok, is a bustling city that is complete with sophisticated skyscrapers and grand temples. Travelers from around the world flock to the destination because of its rich cultural heritage and world-class cuisine. It perfectly blends age-old tradition with modern innovation, thus offering you a riveting experience in the Land of Smiles. You will be met by a sprawling cityscape setting as you arrive in the capital. You will then journey to a lavish hotel along the Chao Phraya River. The dreamlike accommodation will serve as your peaceful home after exploring this diverse city. From the comfort of your private balcony that overlooks the great city skyline, you may unwind and take stock of the marvelous adventures to be had.
Your stay in Bangkok will leave nothing to be desired. You will begin with an immersive tour of the city’s captivating highlights. Your knowledgeable guide will transfer you to Thailand’s most revered temples, and The incredible Watswill emphasize the country’s deeply profound history. You will learn a great deal about the spiritual practices as you explore each temple’s grand presence, in addition to capturing incredible images of their intricate designs. Wat Arun towers up from the ground, gloriously reflecting the sun from its multi-colored structure. The Reclining Buddha stretches over 100 feet across the temple floor and exudes a golden glow. The Grand Palace is an opulent treasure that showcases the country’s dedication to the architectural craft. Each temple possesses a radiant aura and offers a wealth of insight to uncover. During your tour, you will delight in Bangkok’s mouthwatering flavors at the vibrant markets. Eager vendors will sell delightful dishes and stunning trinkets at these exuberant locations. Let the sights, sounds, and smells captivate you as you soak in the bustling city energy.
Bangkok is the creative hub of Thailand. The locals take pride in their crafts, drawing on years of practice to create outstanding work. Whether it is thought-provoking art or delicate cuisine, no skill is left unmastered. During your stay, you will fully immerse yourself into the culture where you will delight in world-class meals at award-winning Michelin-Starred restaurants with a behind-the-scenes food tour of Bangkok’s best dishes. With a cultured guide to lead you, you will transfer to the city’s premier art galleries and cultural destinations. The Jim Thompson House shares an endearing account of the revival of Thai silk while the Bangkok Art & Cultural Center showcases the city’s contemporary talent. With trips to Bangkok’s leading fashion establishments and high-end stores as well, you will marvelously wrap up your enthralling stay in the capital.
Day 5 - 7
Pattaya – Ocean, Rainforest, and Everything in Between
Day 8 - 11
Chiang Mai – A Journey to the Northern Capital
Day 12 - 14
Chiang Rai – Broaden Your Cultural Horizons
Day 15 - 17
Koh Samui – Treasure this Tropical Paradise
Day 18 - 21
Phuket – Relax in Style before Departing for Home
- Explore Bangkok’s coveted Wats and visit the county’s revered creative hubs
- Zipline through Pattaya’s rainforest canopy and encounter diverse, indigenous plant life at the Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden
- Indulge in the tastes of Thailand’s locally produced wines at the Silverlake Vineyard
- Learn more about the country’s rich cultural heritage with guided tours to ethnic hill tribes in Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai
- Explore the famous Wat Doi Suthep and witness marvelous vistas from the peak of the mountain
- Discover the many wonders of Koh Samui, such as a local fishing village, the Secret Buddha Garden, and the Hin Ta and Hin Yai Rocks
- Snorkel the colorful coral reefs off the Koh Samui coastline on a gorgeous ocean cruise around the island
- Uncover the secrets behind authentic Thai cuisine at a premier culinary school
- Relax in luxurious fashion at the renowned Kata area of Phuket
- Fine dine on award-winning Michelin-Starred meals at each of the key destinations on this trip
$8,731 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.87 stars based on
Reviewed By Charmaine S.
Reviewed By Margot K.
Reviewed By Jack N.
Reviewed By Brian S.
Reviewed By Helen K.
Reviewed By Robin L.