The Serengeti is alive at every angle. Zoom out for expressive shots of the iconic grass plains, then refocus as lions mate nearby and zebras adoringly cuddle. Stay patient to capture a leopard in the trees then shoot a roll a minute as the great wildebeest migration rumbles past. With an expert wildlife photographer guide, this immersive 10-day safari reveals all the vibrant sides to the Serengeti, including two days in a private concession and two days with the migration.
Ngorongoro Crater - Landscapes in Rural Tanzania
You'll land at Kilimanjaro International where you're greeted by a guide and transfer to nearby Arusha for a local flight to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Touch down, and your hotel is perched on the crater rim, offering a landscape photography challenge from your own verandah. A menagerie of wildlife roams this area, and you'll get first shots of a variety of animals, including large elephant bulls, waterbuck, and the ubiquitous zebra. Meet your wildlife photography guide and test out your skills in the lodge's grounds, where landscapes and local mammals providing contrasting focal points. As with all days on this safari, all meals and local drinks are included.
Ngorongoro Crater - Thrilling Big Five Scenes
Ndutu - Capturing the Epic Grass Plains
Central Serengeti - Exploring the Iconic Landscape of the Serengeti
Central Serengeti - Photographing the Wild on Game Drives
Grumeti Reserve - Getting Even Closer in a Private Concession
Grumeti Reserve - Relaxing in the Heart of the Bush
Serengeti - Photographing the Great Wildebeest Migration
Serengeti - Mobile Camping Following the Migration
Serengeti - Departure
- Learn from an expert wildlife photographer who guides your journey and teaches the tips and tricks of documenting such an untouched landscape
- Savor all the angles with eight days of safari across Ngorongoro and the Serengeti
- Capture the epic grass plains that have inspired Disney and test your skills with some of East Africa's most exquisite landscapes
- Keep your finger on the shutter as the perennial battle between predator and prey plays out on the plains beside your safari vehicle
- Spend two days in the private Grumeti Reserve, going off road for indelible close-ups of Africa's most famous mammals
- Lose yourself in the great wildebeest migration and photograph nature's greatest show in full swing
- Spend the first safari day exploring the contrasting ecosystems of Ngorongoro Crater, an excellent place to acquaint yourself with different lighting and conditions
- Always keep your camera to hand as big mammals regularly frequent the camps and the starry skies seem to come straight from a dream
$12,345 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Darrel P.
Reviewed By Ellen M.
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Linda G.
Reviewed By Katharine B.
Reviewed By Vishala R.