For the discerning traveler and luxurious-minded adventurer, look no further than the spoils of this 12-day tour to the sunny shores of Spain. From the dazzling cityscape of Barcelona to the architecturally fabulous boulevards of Madrid and the ancient cultural origins of Montserrat’s monastery, uncover the best that Spain has to offer.
Barcelona - Glitz and Glamour
Arriving in the Catalonian coastal city of Barcelona, your worries will immediately fade away as images of the city's iconic architecture and the Mediterranean Sea spread out before your eyes. You will be able to capture your first glimpse of the city as you comfortably make your way to your luxurious 19th-century mansion that has been repurposed as a hotel. You can opt to unwind in your elegant accommodation or enjoy a leisurely stroll along the Barceloneta Beach promenade before settling in at a Spanish tapas bar owned by one of the country’s most famous chefs. Here, you will delight in the finest Spanish culinary arts as you toast your arrival under the stars.
Barcelona - The Vision of Antoni Gaudi
Barcelona - Premium Penedes Wines
Granada - Life and Times in Albayzin
Granada - Astonishing Art and Architecture
Seville - The Passion of the People
Seville - Spectacular Scenes of Seville
Seville - Explore a Dream Destination
Marbella - Splendor by the Sea
Marbella - A Moment's Rest
Madrid - A City Full of Life
Madrid - Adiós, Spain
- Peer into the mind of visionary artist Antoni Gaudi as you privately tour his most popular work throughout Barcelona
- Escape to the Penedes wine region for a taste of Spain’s finest harvests set to backdrops of the lush countryside
- Soar above Spain as you stand atop the Montserrat mountains and appreciate the spiritual heart of the region
- Visit one of the world’s most beautiful monuments, the Alhambra, and bask in the brilliant art that lines the Nasrid Palaces and manicured Gardens of Generalife
- Witness a passionate flamenco performance in the Seville, where the dance style was originally conceptualized
- Explore the renowned heritage sites spread across Seville on an exclusive city tour, from the Royal Alcazar to the Barrio de Santa Cruz
- Step away from the city and travel to Ronda, a hilltop city perched atop a steep gorge that appears to be lifted from the pages of a fable
- Unwind on the sun-soaked shores of Marbella as you delight in the scenic setting accompanied by seascape vistas
- Bask in the finer things during your time in Madrid, where you may visit that most elegant boutique stores and dine at Michelin-starred restaurants
$8,575 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Christopher I.
Reviewed By Pamela F.
Reviewed By Kevin L.
Reviewed By Christopher K.
Reviewed By Saad H.
Reviewed By Kowsilliya R.