Your desire to explore Spain through its world-renowned cuisine will be amply satisfied by this 12-day tour of Madrid, Andalucia, and Catalonia. You can learn about the long history and evolving culture of these diverse regions through food and the valued traditions of art, architecture, and dance. This culinary romp will allow you to sample the best of Spain’s wine and olive oil, which have been practiced and perfected since Roman times.
Madrid – Tour the Hapsburg Quarter
Today, you will begin your Spanish adventure in Madrid, Spain’s elegant capital. The city is bursting with art, history, fashion, and food, making it the logical place to begin your tour. Upon your arrival, a private car will be waiting to convey you to your luxurious accommodation. After checking in, you will have a moment to settle in before meeting up with a local guide for a private tour of the old Hapsburg quarter. During your tour, you will visit some of the most renowned landmarks in Madrid, including the Plaza Mayor and the Royal Palace and Armory.
Madrid – Food and Market Tour
Seville – A Night of Flamenco
Seville – Walking Tour of the Old Quarter
Seville – Sampling Liquid Gold
Ronda – A Day out on the Vine
Granada – Home Cooking in Ronda
Granada – The Alhambra Palace and Fortress
Barcelona – A Culinary Treat
Barcelona – Into the Mind of Antoni Gaudí
Barcelona – A Day of Wine and Waves
Barcelona – Depart to Home
- Enjoy a private tour of Gaudi's modernist and forward-thinking architecture, such as La Sagrada Familia and Park Guell
- Explore the cosmopolitan cuisine in Barcelona with a walking tour that will lead you to noteworthy tapas bars to sample local favorites
- Partake in a private cooking class with a private chef in Ronda that will teach you about Spanish home-style cooking
- Learn about the long history of wine and olive oil production in Andalucia with a guided tour to some of the region's most charming vineyards and distilleries
- Savor the taste of many of Madrid's delicacies, such as fried churros, hot chocolate, artisan cheeses, olives, and Spanish ham on a food and market tour
- Marvel at the ornate fortress and palace of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Alhambra
- Attend a live flamenco show in Seville and be swept away by the melodic music and dancing
- Wander through the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Seville’s Old Quarter
$6,547 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.88 stars based on 242 reviews.
Reviewed By Joshua S.
Reviewed By yevgeny l.
Reviewed By Sonya J.
Reviewed By Prudhvi G.
Reviewed By Richard P.
Reviewed By Catherine A.