Off the beaten track and removed from the city crowds lies Spain’s beloved hiking trails that wind through the lush countryside, which you will enjoy on this tailored 11-day hiking tour. Spotting endemic wildlife among the luxuriant greenery and witnessing more of the Spanish landscape than possibly thought, you will return home entirely satisfied from this adventurous expedition.
Málaga - Malaga’s Moorish Origins
High-rise hotels and seaside resorts dominate Malaga's cityscape, which is nestled below two hilltop citadels. Upon your arrival in Malaga, you will join a private guide for a walking tour of the surrounding neighborhood. Wines are displayed in cellars along the narrow streets, and fresh seafood is presented at charming taverns. In the Old Town, fortresses and theaters will offer you a glimpse into the Baroque design features of Spain and officially welcome you to the country.
El Chorro - Desfiladero de Gaitanes Gorge
Antequera - Stroll Back in Time
Pampaneira - Charming Villages
Cazorla - Along the Borrosa River
Cazorla - A Culturally Uplifting Rest
Córdoba - Bridges to Another World
Seville - The Origins of Flamenco
Seville - Donana National Park
Gibraltar - Mediterranean Steps
Gibraltar - Departure
- Enjoy a walking tour of the seaside city of Málaga beneath the looming citadels atop the forested hills
- Traverse the leafy paths that wind from King Alfonso XIII hydroelectric dam to the majestic Desfiladero de Gaitanes gorge
- Stroll along the shaded trails of El Torcal de Antequera to witness the wondrous geological formations that were created with the recession of the Mediterranean Sea
- Travel off the beaten path of Granada and meander the bucolic Spanish countryside, from Capileira to Pampaneira
- Spend a few nights resting in Cazorla, a city of major cultural significance, after a long journey along the banks of the Borrosa River
- Access Cordoba after the Guadanuño River and cross the monumental Moorish and Roman bridges that invite visitors into the city
- Take a moment to cherish the artistic significance of flamenco dancing as you watch a passionate performance in the city
- Delight in a guided 4WD tour through the Donana National Park that highlights its fascinating flora and fauna
- Trek down the Mediterranean Steps of Gibraltar for panoramic views of the sprawling seascape and scenes of its staggering mountain ranges
$4,571 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Amanda K.
Reviewed By Grace S.
Reviewed By Damian A.
Reviewed By Emily W.
Reviewed By Eric B.
Reviewed By michael c.