From Barcelona to Seville, this luxurious 9-day Spanish getaway offers you some of the most intriguing activities that the month of March has to offer. Springtime in Spain is a magical season, which makes March the perfect time to take your next luxury vacation to Spain. Having weathered the worst of the winter, March finds Spaniards flocking in droves, socializing at bars and savoring tapas at al fresco eateries. Come experience Spain at one of the best times of year.
Barcelona – Enjoy a Live Flamenco
Your private driver will be waiting to whisk you away to your luxurious accommodation in the heart of the city when your flight lands in Barcelona. After you have the chance to settle in properly, your private guide will meet and lead you on your first Spanish adventure. This excursion will introduce you to some of Barcelona’s most beloved locales, including the Passeig de Gracia, Casa Mila, Casa Batllo, and La Sagrada Familia.Once your tour concludes, you will spend the rest of the evening indulging in a Catalan dinner that will be followed by a live Flamenco performance at one of the city’s legendary venues.
Castellon de la Plana – Magdalena Festival
Valencia – Witness Las Fallas Fireworks
Valencia – Indulge in a Tapas Tour
Valencia – Watch Las Fallas Parade
Valencia – Learn to Make Paella
Seville – Enjoy a FeMAS Concert
Seville – Tapas and Flamenco Tour
Seville – Departure
- Wander through Valencia’s Old Town with a local guide before your first exhilarating night of Las Fallas festivities
- Become an artist for a day as you create a Fallas figure under the guidance of a local master
- Learn how to craft authentic paella from a master chef during a private cooking course in Valencia
- Indulge in visits to Seville’s highlights during a walking tour before being treated to a FeMAS concert of your choice
- Stroll around Castellon de la Plana with a knowledgeable guide before participating in the town’s annual Magdalena Festival festivities
- Venture on a delicious tapas tour before embarking on an evening of exciting Las Fallas events
- Witness Barcelona’s most iconic sites on a guided tour before being treated to a live Flamenco performance
$2,803 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
The starting price is based on travel during the low season for a minimum of two travelers staying in shared 3-star accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Lori A.
Reviewed By Joshua S.
Reviewed By Colleen B.
Reviewed By Barbara P.
Reviewed By Linda H.
Reviewed By julia b.