Spanish charm exudes through the bustling city of Barcelona and sweeps across the Mediterranean Sea to Majorca, the two staggering stops on this enchanting 9-day tour. Along the way, cherish Barcelona’s incredible art and architecture, indulge in the flavors of Spain’s finest wines, and luxuriate along the stunning seascapes of Majorca. These are just a few intimate experiences that await you on the pristine Spanish shores.
Barcelona - A Spanish Welcome
Boundless culture and phenomenal heritage sites lay throughout the spectacular seaside city of Barcelona, a destination that will seduce you from the moment you arrive. Throughout the day, humble vendors will serve aromatic dishes with herbs and spices, and locals will gather in town squares. You will begin to feel worlds away from home as the senses of Spain entrance you while strolling along cobblestone streets. This afternoon, you will be whisked away on a motorbike fitted with a sidecar on an inspiring cruise to lookout points of the Mediterranean.
Barcelona - Antoni Gaudi’s Architecture
Barcelona - A Gothic Stroll
Barcelona - Spanish Wine Country
Majorca - Endless Days on Pearly Shores
Majorca - Together in Paradise
Majorca - Inspiration atop the Tramuntana Mountain
Majorca - The Pinnacle of Relaxation on the Mediterranean
Majorca - Farewell and Onwards Home
- Traverse the colorful city of Barcelona on a motorbike fitted with a sidecar to viewpoints across the Mediterranean
- Appreciate and admire the astounding architecture of Antoni Gaudi, which represents the heart of Barcelona’s Modernism
- Indulge in Spanish cuisine like never before as you s delectable tapas at beloved restaurants throughout Barcelona
- Step back in time to the medieval eras as you peruse the age-old buildings littered throughout Barcelona’s enchanting Gothic Quarter
- Delight in live traditional Spanish music performed on the terrace of Antoni Gaudi’s colorful masterpiece, the Casa Batllo
- Lap up the landscapes that produce prestigious Spanish wines and savor the delectable flavors of fine vintages on an intimate tour of Spain's wine country
- Escape the crowds and set sail across Majorca to hidden coves where the beaches are pearl-white and the water is crystal-clear
- Traverse the emerald trekking trails that wind through the proliferating forests of the Tramuntana Mountain to humble stone villages in Majorca’s hinterlands
$3,973 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Jeffrey L.
Reviewed By Joshua D.
Reviewed By Curtis L.
Reviewed By Tucker H.
Reviewed By Cathy D.
Reviewed By Melanie S.