Embrace the mixture of genuine tradition and the dream-like beauty of charming towns, bustling cities, and enchanting towns during this 13-day Don Quixote Spain tour. Follow in the footsteps of the noble figure and Miguel de Cervantes in addition to witnessing spinning windmills and preserved medieval castles. Uncover Spain’s artistic grandeur, authentic flavor, and immersive culture from the movement of flamenco to legends of knights and queens.
Toledo - Arrive in Spain and Enjoy Toledo
The medieval city of Toledo will create the timeless ambiance as you imagine knights and nobles wandering the preserved cobbled lanes that overlook the waters of the Tajo River. The cultural synthesis between the Jewish, Muslim, and Christian communities has been preserved in mosques with horseshoe arches, glamorous Sephardic synagogues, and dramatic Gothic cathedrals. Your flight will land in Madrid’s Barajas International Airport, where your private transfer will meet you at customs. Once in Toledo, you can settle into the charm of the city and the luxuries of your hotel. You can also visit the 13th-century Moorish Bridge and 18th-century Baroque gateway.
Toledo - Discover Historic Toledo
Almagro - Windmill Road Trip
Almagro - Explore Beautiful Almagro
Alarcon - Medieval Alarcon
Cuenca - The Hanging Houses of Cuenca
Albarracin - Enjoy the Most Beautiful Town in Spain
Siguenza - Traverse Historic Siguenza
Siguenza - Delight in El Monasterio de Piedra
Madrid - Visit Alcala de Henares en route to Madrid
Madrid - Art in the Capital City
Madrid - Revel in a Free Day and Flamenco
Madrid - Depart for Home
- Witness the serene windmills whirling over the lush hills of Castilla-La Mancha for an immersive view of the life and visions of Don Quixote de la Mancha
- Visit the childhood home of Miguel de Cervantes in the town of Alcala de Henares for insight into the life of the author in artifacts such as preserved art and furniture
- Embrace the distinctive historic ambiance of medieval towns across the Castilla-La Mancha when visiting the historic hanging houses of Cuenca
- Bask in the celebrated artwork of historical and contemporary Spain on a private tour of the Reina Sofia and Thyssen Bornemisza museums
- Discover the captivating passion and enchanting rhythm of flamenco when viewing a celebrated performance accompanied by a delicious dinner
- Wander the tranquil grounds of the Piedra Monastery to find soothing waterfalls hidden within the preserved woodlands
- Delight in the pink hues of the homes and cathedral in Albarracin, a gorgeous town whose discerning color stems from the unique hues of the local stone
- Enjoy the fascinating artistic aesthetic of El Greco’s works displayed in medieval Toledo to find the point at which authentic Spain and Don Quixote’s dreamy Spain converge
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.97 stars based on 455 reviews.
Reviewed By Vincent G.
Reviewed By Maxine L.
Reviewed By Farzana C.
Reviewed By Lalita P.
Reviewed By Joanne B.
Reviewed By Robert R.