Immerse yourself in culture and history during this luxurious 7-day Spain tour as the wonders awaken your sense. You can take the journey of a lifetime, where you will experience the best of what Madrid's culinary scene has to offer. Spirited flamenco music rings out along romantic cobbled streets while children play in verdant plazas, and wafts of sweet saffron careen down busy avenues in the frenzied city.
Madrid - International Arrival and City Highlights Tour
Acoustic buskers line central avenues and serenade infatuated couples as taxis whiz around buzzing roundabouts. Leafy green trees often shimmer beneath the sun's powerful rays while locals flock to large plazas to bask in the summer heat.
In the morning hours, your plane will coast along the tarmac at Madrid's Barajas International Airport. Soon, you will pass through customs and meet your private driver. You will be whisked past beautiful churches and stoic fortresses as you are led through Madrid's impressive downtown. You will learn about the week's exciting gastronomic adventures and enjoy a few hours of relaxation as you settle into your luxurious accommodation.
Then, you can take the city by storm as you embark on a tour of the capital's major highlights. You will amble down Madrid's enchanting streets alongside your expert guide as locals greet you with friendly faces. You will soon grow to love the city center and will even step inside the famed Prado Museum to see internationally acclaimed works of art by artists, such as Francisco de Goya and Diego Velazquez. In the evening, you will delight in an illustrious dinner at the Plaza Mayor, which is where the city reaches its peak enthusiasm. Bands will play, and charismatic vendors will sell souvenirs to passersby. The main plaza will glow as restaurant-goers chatter over a glass of red wine. Here, you will be able to choose from a plethora of tapas delights and enjoy the scenery from a luxurious patio.
Madrid - Hands-on Cooking Class and Visit to Local Food Market
Madrid - Exquisite Winery Day Trip in the Ayllon Mountains
Madrid - Local Flavor in Madrid's Trendy Neighborhoods
Madrid - Tour of City of Three Cultures and UNESCO's Alcazar site
Madrid - Immersive Delicatessen Shopping and Lively Flamenco Show
Madrid - City Farewell and International Departures
- Touch down in the bustling city of Madrid and embark on a tour of the city's highlights
- Partake in a hands-on cooking class alongside a private chef and visit a vivacious local food market
- Travel to the Ayllon Mountains and sample some of the finest wines in all of Spain with the help of an expert sommelier
- Venture beyond Madrid's city center and delight in the local flavors of the Malasana and Lavapies neighborhoods
- Delve into the riveting history of Toledo and sample culinary staples that are famous to the region
- Shop for local delicacies in Madrid's energetic downtown and attend a live flamenco show
- Capture photos of the city's exquisite beauty as part of a self-guided exploration and prepare for your international departures
$2,270 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Cesca L.
Reviewed By Linda H.
Reviewed By Lori A.
Reviewed By Rebecca L.
Reviewed By Rebecca d.
Reviewed By Joshua S.