Celebrate Spain for its culture that spans millennia and art that inspires the world. Your vacation is tailored to create your perfect Spanish exploration, offering you a world of Spanish Masters and indulgent tapas. Listen to the Mediterranean Sea splash against golden sands and enjoy the panoramic view from the top of the Rock of Gibraltar. The streets are paved with cobblestones and the whitewashed villages glimmer in the sunlight. Your time in Spain will have you celebrating the past, the...
Madrid - Brimming Spanish Energy
Madrid is the city with an endless vibe and a contagious atmosphere. The Royal Palace is historically lavish and the Puerta del Sol pulses with modern cosmopolitanism. Your transfer meets you at the airport and takes you to your remarkable hotel. Retiro Park is filled with shady pathways and vivacious mosaics. The golden triangle of art museums displays Spanish and European Masters. Cafes are packed with locals sipping coffee and passing the afternoon with calm, unhurried joy. In the Plaza Mayor, you find 18th-century regal buildings encircling the busy square. The arched colonnade supports the buildings and emanates the rich aromas of coffee and red wine. 237 balconies adorn the buildings’ facades. In Madrid, you find a major contemporary city filled with historical importance and artistic integrity, and your vacation has just begun.
Madrid - A Celebration of Art
Segovia - A Land of Castles
Pamplona - Peeking at the Pyrenees
Barcelona - The Grand Plazas of Spain
Barcelona - A Building Culture
Valencia - Coastal Guardian
Granada - The Depths of History
Granada - A Commemoration of Delicate of Stone
Malaga - Homage to the Sea
Seville - Upon this Large Rock
Seville - History at Your Fingertips
Seville - A Day of Dons
Seville - Endless Celebration
- Indulge in the various regional cultures of Spain, from cityscapes to countryside
- Visit renowned art museums including the Prado and Guggenheim
- Witness historic architectural treasures from the Alcazar to the Alhambra
- Discover the unique variety of contemporary architecture in Barcelona, home to Gaudi
- Witness 8,000 year old cave paintings in the caverns outside of Valencia
- Enjoy the picturesque landscape of Andalusia, made famous by the writings of Cervantes
- Tour inside the largest Gothic cathedral in the world
- Experience the remains of Spain’s lost cultures, including the Jewish neighborhoods of medieval towns
$4,545 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Sheri E.
Reviewed By Damian A.
Reviewed By Nichole J.
Reviewed By Brett C.
Reviewed By Michael T.
Reviewed By Lisa A.