The spirit of Spain is an amalgamation of majesty and cannot be summed up by a single city. On your 10-day customizable Spain tour, you will find the true culture of the country in the exceptional mixture of heritage and history. From incredible cathedrals to ineffable mosques, ancient old quarters to vivacious modern streets, you will immerse yourself in the essence of Spain and find immeasurable delight.
Barcelona – Just the Beginning
Welcome to Barcelona, a city that brims with life. The narrow alleys bubble with energy and the seaside is graced with charm. The culture is boundless and the architecture verges on the fabled. The aromas of fresh seafood paella with noodles and almond sweets rolled in pine nuts overtake the scent of the Mediterranean Sea. Your private transfer meets you at the airport and takes you to your plush accommodation giving you the remainder of the day at your leisure to relax, enjoy, and explore the city.
Barcelona – In Touch with Heritage
Barcelona – The Allure of the City
Barcelona – A Particular Style
Madrid – Around a Regal Past and Present
Madrid – Essence of the City
Toledo – A City of Centuries
Cordoba – Collective Cultures of the Past
Seville – Unrelenting Wonder
Seville – Holding onto the Heart
- Explore the fabulous architecture of Barcelona, including the celebrated Cathedral of la Sagrada Familia
- Delight in the endless vibrant energy that swarms through the streets of Barcelona, a city unlike any other
- Enjoy a private tour of the magnificent Royal Palace in Madrid
- Visit the Teatre-Museu Dali, a museum dedicated to the surrealist artist in his hometown of Figueres
- Discover the exceptional history and eclectic cultural past of Toledo
- Witness the grandeur of La Mezquita, the ancient grand mosque of Cordoba
- Experience the paradisiacal architecture of the Alcazar complex in Seville
$3,115 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Joshua S.
Reviewed By Nichole J.
Reviewed By Sheri E.
Reviewed By Andy D.
Reviewed By Vern F.
Reviewed By Linda H.