For the quintessential Spanish experience, this 8-day tour immerses you into her heart: Madrid and Andalusia. This is the Spain of Hemingway, beckoning with its beauty, its energy and its magic. This is the Spain of song and dance, top-notch gastronomy, towering cathedrals, vibrant art culture, and varied landscapes worth exploring. From immersion to fascination, this tour will impress you with lifelong memories of the sites, sounds and flavors that influenced countless writers, artists,...
Madrid - Arrival in Madrid
Your tour begins in Spain’s capital of Madrid, a vibrant European city. You’ll be staying at a luxurious hotel in central Madrid. In a marvelously restored historic building from 1883, this charming boutique hotel is sure to delight you. Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted warmly and welcomed with a refreshing beverage. The afternoon is at your leisure to begin exploring Madrid. Your boutique hotel offers splendid views of Retiro Park, once a recreation area for the royal family, and is wonderfully situated near many important sights. You could take a short stroll to the park, one of Madrid’s largest green spaces. Then walk slightly further afield to the Cybeles Fountain, an impressive monument dedicated to the Roman goddess of nature. This spectacular fountain was created in 1782 and has become an emblematic symbol of Madrid.
Madrid - Sightseeing and Museum Visits in Madrid
Cordoba - Travel to Cordoba in Southern Spain
Cordoba - Visit Cordoba’s Mezquita; Travel to Seville in the Afternoon
Seville - Walking Tour and Leisure Time in Seville
Granada - Arrive in Granada and Visit the Alhambra Palace
Granada - Visit the Alhambra Palace and Evening Flamenco Performance
Granada - Transfer from Granada to Madrid for Departure Flight
- Masterpieces of Spanish art at the Prado Museum
- Monumental sights and buzzing nightlife in Madrid
- Atmospheric medieval Jewish quarter in Córdoba
- Vivacious culture and vibrant lifestyle in Andalusia
- Córdoba’s Mezquita, a triumphant Islamic monument
- Walking tour through Seville’s charming ancient streets
- Awe-inspiring Moorish design at the Alhambra Palace
- Granada’s diverse Islamic, Jewish and Christian heritage
- Special Andalusian dining experience in a romantic setting
- Flamenco performance at a traditional performance venue
$5,219 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Lori A.
Reviewed By SUZANNE A.
Reviewed By Lisa A.
Reviewed By Jeffrey J.
Reviewed By Mary H.
Reviewed By ROBERT H.