Barcelona is a city that is known for its intrigue and beauty. The scent of fresh paella emanates from massive cast-iron skillets, and rainbow-colored hues pour out from produce markets in the city center. Downtown, energy bursts as pedestrians hurry along cobbled streets past ancient fortresses, ornate cathedrals, and stoic palaces. During this exciting, 7-day excursion through Barcelona, you will experience the invigorating fervor of city life and bask in the charming villages that...
Barcelona – Touchdown and Dinner Along La Barceloneta
As your plane coasts along the tarmac at Barcelona's El Prat International Airport, the sun will reflect off of the Mediterranean Sea, and seagulls will circle overhead. The sweet scent of fruity sangria will waft through the air as a light ocean breeze washes over you. Over the next seven days, you will fall in love with this captivating city and the surrounding region of Catalonia as you immerse yourself in Spain's unique culture and heritage. As you settle into your charming hotel room in the Gothic Quarter, sounds of energetic street life and soothing acoustic melodies will waft toward your private balcony. You will be able to notice street vendors as they sell local produce and children as they play in public squares. In the afternoon, you can indulge in some self-guided exploration as you traverse the bustling city streets. You can begin by strolling along the charming streets of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter. Then, you can veer back toward Las Ramblas to see the kaleidoscopic hues of fresh produce at the Mercado de La Boqueria.
Barcelona – Tour of Gothic Quarter and La Sagrada Familia
Barcelona – Eixample District and Park Guell
Valencia – Visit to Central Market and Authentic Paella Cooking Class
Valencia - City of Arts and Sciences
Girona - Tour of Downtown and Dinner in Port City
Barcelona – International Flight Departure
- Discover Valencia's fascinating festival of Las Fallas and marvel at the futuristic architecture of Santiago Calatrava
- Wander along the cobbled streets of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter and immerse yourself in the neighborhood's cultural past
- Step inside La Sagrada Familia, which is a stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site, and dine along the shoreline at La Barceloneta
- Partake in a traditional paella cooking class and barter with friendly vendors at Valencia's Central Market
- Behold the whimsical designs of Antoni Gaudi, and stroll through the scenic Park Guell
- Shop for handicrafts along Las Ramblas' vivacious pedestrian boulevard and catch stunning views of the city from atop Casa Mila
- Tour Girona's fascinating cathedrals, synagogues, and Arab baths before traversing the city's ancient Roman wall
$2,270 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Kowsilliya R.
Reviewed By John N.
Reviewed By Melanie G.
Reviewed By Nancy R.
Reviewed By Marla K.
Reviewed By Roehl L.