Discover tradition, authenticity, and historical grandeur during this 11-day Spain highlights tour. Explore with specialist guides and exciting excursions that immerse you in passionate customs. From the vibrant sounds of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter to Madrid’s lavish art museums and Seville’s winding cobblestone streets to the imposing image of the Alhambra in Granada, this custom-tailored tour brings the essence of Spain’s authentic culture and inspiring history to life.
Barcelona - Arrive in Vibrant Barcelona
Barcelona will show its vibrant culture and colorful architecture when your flight lands at El Prat Airport. Your private transfer will meet you at customs and escort you to your luxurious accommodation in the heart of the city. The remainder of the day will be at your leisure to enjoy the remarkable ambiance of the Mediterranean city. The Sagrada Familia Basilica adorns the skyline with spires reaching 566 feet tall. The historical atmosphere of the Gothic Quarter will combine the stunning architecture of the medieval past with the contemporary sounds of lively cafes.
Barcelona - Follow Gaudi’s Legacy
Barcelona - Discover the Gothic Quarter and Picasso
Granada - Travel to Granada for a Free Day
Granada - Explore the Alhambra
Seville - Wander Charming Seville
Seville - Free Day in Seville
Madrid - Enjoy Regal Madrid
Madrid - Revel in Madrid’s Art Triangle
Madrid - Delight in a Toledo Day Trip
Madrid - Depart for Home
- Indulge in the intoxicating rhythms of flamenco’s dance steps and music during authentic performances in Seville
- Discover the enchanting surreal ambiance of Barcelona during a private tour of Antoni Gaudi’s architectural legacy in structures like La Sagrada Familia Basilica
- Explore the marvels of Granada’ Alhambra Palace to find captivating Moorish design and feets of antique engineering
- Embrace the grandeur of the Prado Museum’s stunning collection of works that spans more than 100 rooms across three stories in Madrid
- Witness the marvels of Pablo Picasso’s artistic evolution inside Barcelona’s Picasso Museum, where the contemporary art juxtaposes the surrounding Gothic architecture
- Follow in the footsteps of cultural diversity and preserved heritage in Toledo, where gorgeous mosques, churches, and synagogues reflect the former diverse community
- Sample the delicious flavors of typical Catalonian cuisine during a private tour of the famous Boqueria Market in Barcelona
- Bask in the unparalleled opulence of the Spanish Royal Palace in Madrid, which hosts 2,800 rooms and features grand testaments to the nation’s former imperial power
$6,430 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.97 stars based on 456 reviews.
Reviewed By Vincent G.
Reviewed By Joanne B.
Reviewed By Maxine L.
Reviewed By Millicent K.
Reviewed By Robert R.
Reviewed By Renee P.