The marvels of the African landscape are endless during your luxury South Africa tour revealing true romance in secluded game reserves, pristine scenery, and the cultural heritage found in the wildlife and cuisine. Sink into the unfathomable passion of a sunset cruise at Table Bay and the mouthwatering pleasures of gourmet wines in the Cape Winelands. Search for roaming elephants or lounging lions in the grasslands and bask in the opulence of a safari lodge, horseback ride along the rugged coastline...
Cape Town – Arrive in South Africa
As you disembark the plane to arrive in Cape Town or the ‘Mother City,’ as she is affectionately known, we will be waiting to transfer you to the luxurious “O on Kloof” Boutique Hotel. Relax on your own private balcony and soak up your first taste of what’s to come – with mountain and sea views laid out before you. Take in the majestic Lion’s Head mountain peak, so named for its resemblance to Africa’s biggest cat – the lion. This peak sits just to the right of the iconic Table Mountain. Tonight we visit the impressive Victoria & Alfred waterfront complex, positioned around Cape Town’s harbor, for dinner at one of the city's award-winning restaurants. Enjoy the fine dining on offer here before turning in for the night.
Cape Town – Explore the Cape’s Unique Floral Heritage
Cape Town – Discover the Cape Peninsula
Franschhoek – Explore the Winelands
Franschhoek – Tantalize your Taste Buds in Franschhoek
Lion Sands – Travel from Cape Town to Lion Sands Private Game Reserve
Lion Sands – Come Face-to-Face with an African Elephant
Lion Sands – Uncover African’s Beauty on Safari
Johannesburg – Return Home
- Meet the Big Five in the award-winning Lion Sands Private Game Reserve
- Enjoy a variety of specialist Safari options – from game drives, to bush walks to a unique hippo tour, all of which offer the opportunity to get you incredibly close to Africa’s wildlife
- Interact with, and touch, the world’s largest land mammal the African elephant (optional)
- Explore spectacular Cape Town - from the iconic Table Mountain, to World Heritage sites and intimate viewing of the area’s Cape fur seals and endangered African penguins
- Tour the rugged mountainside and lush vineyards of the Cape Winelands, the home of internationally recognized wines
- Watch the sun disappear into the waters of Table Bay while aboard a romantic sunset cruise
- Excite your taste buds dining on world-class gourmet food in award winning restaurants like Sevruga and Rueben’s
- Discover the beauty of pristine white beaches and rugged coastline from a unique vantage – on horseback
$7,951 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Kathleen S.
Reviewed By George L.
Reviewed By Erica O.
Reviewed By Jennie R.
Reviewed By Paula Z.
Reviewed By Brenda B.