South Africa is blessed with an incredible diversity of landscape and scenery, amazing cuisine and wines, as well as phenomenal wildlife. Combine all three of the best experiences South Africa has to offer in this seamless 10-day journey, where you are looked after every step of the way. Enjoy the sights and activities of Cape Town before being whisked off to the exquisite Franschhoek Valley for two nights of gastronomic indulgence. Finally, jet off to the Sabi Sand, where a Big 5 safari adventure...
Cape Town – Welcome to South Africa
On arrival at Cape Town International Airport, you will be met by a representative and transferred to your hotel. Nestled on the slopes of Table Mountain and overlooking the city bowl, this elegant boutique hotel is ideally situated to explore Cape Town. The bars, shops, and restaurants of the chic Kloof Street area are on your doorstep, while the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay are a ten-minute shuttle ride away.
Cape Town – Explore the Cape Peninsula
Cape Town – Explore the City and Robben Island
Cape Town – Table Mountain and Kirstenbosch
Day 5 - 6
Franschhoek – The Wine Country
Sabi Sands – Into the Wild
Day 8 - 9
Sabi Sands – Experience the Pulse of Africa
Johannesburg – Homeward Bound
- Encounter the Big 5 on thrilling game drives
- Experience the superlative cuisine and winemaking traditions of the Cape
- Visit the top of the iconic Table Mountain
- Visit a colony of endangered African penguins
- Tour the Cape Peninsula and Seal Island
- Tour Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela was held prisoner
- Spend two nights in Franschhoek, in the heart of the picturesque wine country
$5,975 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Austin R.
Reviewed By Andy J.
Reviewed By greg s.
Reviewed By George L.
Reviewed By Hamish K.
Reviewed By Kathleen S.