Kruger and Zimbabwe dance to an ancient rhythm as antelope hooves provide the drumbeat and haunting calls float across the vast savannah. Strange animals will sing your evening lullaby while their vibrant tones echo around your lodge. These untamed destinations will compel you to lose yourself in the cadence of nature and move to the incredible melodies of the wild.
Sabi Sands Game Reserve (Kruger) – Exquisite Introduction to Safari
Arrive in Africa, and it can feel a little frightening to suddenly be in the heart of the wild and surrounded by elephants and hippos. Safari is not a standard tourist experience as it is a journey into the rhythm of nature. The Sabi Sands Game Reserve is an idyllic entry point that blends the luxury and ease of a private reserve with the beauty of the Greater Kruger. Relaxed and enchanting, Sabi Sands is the perfect place to ease into your safari experience that is enhanced by the quality of your lodge with the unadulterated five-star quality of a boutique hotel found while overlooking a waterhole and being surrounded by wildlife.
A representative will greet you at O. R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg and assist you in transferring onto a domestic flight destined for Sabi Sands Game Reserve in the southwest of Kruger. The unfenced reserve shares a boundary with Kruger National Park and is an integral piece of the ecosystem, meaning you will experience all of the famous animals within an area close to the lodge. Londolozi has its own mini-concession, helping provide an exclusivity to the experience. Touch down and go on your first game drive, one that’s likely to be packed with rhinos, lions, elephants, and buffalos. Then check in to the lodge and spend the evening relaxing on the verandah, gazing down at the animals by the water.
Sabi Sands Game Reserve (Kruger) – Big Five Brilliance
Sabi Sands Game Reserve (Kruger) – Hot Air Balloon Above Kruger
Kruger National Park – Private Kruger Concession Safari
Kruger National Park – Walking and Mountain Bike Kruger Safari
Kruger to Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve – Beautiful Day Crossing the Kruger
Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve – Private Zimbabwe Safari
Mililangwe Wildlife Reserve – Full Day Safari in Gonarezhou National Park
Matopos National Park – Stories of the San Bushmen
Matopos National Park – The Rhinos of Zimbabwe
Victoria Falls – Baboons and Hippos Along the Zambezi
Victoria Falls – Immersed in the World Wonder on Foot and Helicopter
Victoria Falls to Johannesburg – Departure
- Marvel at the Big Five again and again as you adventure through your 10-day luxury safari itinerary
- Sit back and settle into the grandeur of Africa’s luxury lodges, where beautiful verandahs overlook animals at the waterhole
- Enjoy the perfect introduction to safari as Sabi Sands is a compact reserve that is easy to explore and packed with all of the famous animals
- Spend two nights in Kruger National Park for a rich immersion in the rhythm of the wild that will help you to appreciate the enormity of this ancient ecosystem
- Explore Zimbabwe’s finest game reserve, Malilangwe, where unusual antelope and plentiful rhinos are found amongst a myriad of animal highlights
- Uncover the secrets of the Greater Kruger ecosystem with a full day of exploring Gonarezhou National Park, where there is hardly another person in sight
- Discover the San rock art of Matopos with each painting an ancient story that cascades across the rocks that Rhodes named “World’s View”
- Stand before Victoria Falls for a sight so surreal you have to pinch yourself while later in the day you will helicopter above the falls for an equally inspiring vista
$16,726 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Alicen H.
Reviewed By Traci G.
Reviewed By greg s.
Reviewed By Patricia (.
Reviewed By Azarmeen P.
Reviewed By Philippe G.