Handcrafted with a perfect mix of culture, nature, and the outdoors, this two-week New Zealand family tour will reveal the country’s highlights and give your family time to rest and explore. New Zealand offers a sublime range of experiences to bring a family together, such as Maori encounters, Lord of the Rings filming locations, secluded beaches, inspiring fjords, and endless outdoor activities. This getaway features stunning accommodation, guided tours, and exclusive experiences.
Auckland – Epic Views
To begin your vacation, you will fly to Auckland. You may be amazed that it is New Zealand’s largest city because everything seems small and tranquil, even when you are in the heart of Auckland. A local guide will greet you at the airport and transfer you into the city to your waterfront hotel. Riding to the top of the Sky Tower is a great first experience to keep you active after the flight. You can witness spectacular views from the top, and a vast range of children’s activities can be found inside the tower.
Auckland – Whale and Dolphin Cruise
Coromandel Peninsula – Digging Your Own Spa
Day 4 - 5
Coromandel Peninsula – Laid-Back Family Time
Rotorua – Legendary Hobbiton
Rotorua – Maori Culture and Impressions
Rotorua – Customize Your Adventure
Queenstown – Tranquility on the Lakeshore
Queenstown – Glacier Helicopter Flight
Queenstown – Central Otago’s Vineyards
Queenstown – Lord of the Rings Tour
Christchurch – Understanding an Earthquake
Christchurch – Departure
- Fly across Fjordland in a private helicopter and touch down on a glacier in the wilderness
- Find the time and space to relax as a family with three days on the beach in Coromandel, which includes digging your own hot spa bath in the sand
- Learn about the vibrant Maori culture during an intimate day with a local community near Rotorua
- Discover famous Lord of the Rings filming locations on a private tour into Middle Earth
- Savor stunning dolphin and whale encounters on a private yacht trip out of Auckland
- Surprise your kids with a trip to Hobbiton and watch their sense of awe at the perfectly preserved movie set
- Enjoy incredible outdoor adventures tailored to your family, including kayaking, hiking, and rafting near Rotorua
- Relax on Queenstown’s lakeshore and explore its surroundings, including the Central Otago vineyards and the child-friendly town of Wanaka
- Uncover the inner workings of our planet by exploring geothermal areas near Rotorua
$5,455 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Lara B.
Reviewed By Tim F.
Reviewed By Judy l.
Reviewed By Jana C.
Reviewed By Nancy H.
Reviewed By Kyle D.