Journey through Italy's Motor Valley on this 10-day luxury tour celebrating the region of Emilia-Romagna. High performance and craftsmanship blend as engineers turn into artisans as you visit the home of the world’s most revered motor brands: Maserati, Ducati, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Pagani while enjoying the traditional food, wine, and culture that overflows in Italy.
Bologna – Arrive and Celebrate Italian Tradition
Bologna is a city of historical majesty and culinary artistry. Upon your arrival at the airport, you will be greeted and escorted to the vibrant city of Bologna, the capital of the Emilia-Romagna region. Take time to settle into your luxurious hotel near the city's beating heart at Piazza Maggiore and the adjoining Fountain of Neptune before visiting a shop famous for making perfect hand-made pasta.
You can learn how to make pasta from “Le Sfogline,” traditional pasta makers who are experts in the art of pasta. You can help roll out the dough, eventually imitating your teacher in the way they pinch, twist, and fold the dough to craft perfect tortellini.
Modena – Experience the Art of the Racecar
Bologna – Discover the Power of a Motorcycle
Modena – Indulge in a Culinary Demonstration
Maranello – Embrace Iconic Ferrari
Bologna – Find Inspiration in Competition
Bologna – Delight in the Temptations of Bologna
Bologna – Uncover Artisans at the Pagani Factory
Bologna – Test Drive Luxury on the Track
Bologna – A Lasting Taste of Emilia-Romagna
- Explore true Italian masterpieces from the professional drivers, designers, and engineers of Maserati, Ducati, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Pagani
- Test your hand as a professional Formula 1 pit crew member during a pit stop simulation in the Ferrari Museum
- Relish in the luxury and refinement of a Maserati, Lamborghini, and Ferrari with optional private drives through the countryside of Emilia-Romagna or on a race track
- Learn the intricate details of crafting specialty pasta in the heart of Bologna as taught by the traditional pasta makers known as Le Sfogline
- Savor the flavors of a freshly opened Parmesan wheel while exploring a dairy farm in Modena
- Taste the unique differences of balsamic vinegar at a villa specializing in time-honored 12 – 50 years old varieties of balsamic vinegar
- Sample farm-fresh Parma ham on a tour introducing you to the delectable and distinctive tastes of prosciutto
- Indulge in the tremendous flavors of Ristorante Cavallino, the Ferrari restaurant led by award-winning Italian chef Massimo Bottura
$7,795 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Suzanne C.
Reviewed By Joel L.
Reviewed By Deborah L.
Reviewed By JoAnn R.
Reviewed By Victor H.
Reviewed By Alicia J.