Your customizable 8-day Italy itinerary will take you from Rome to Milan on a self-driving tour and allow you to experience the true beauty of Italian design from the art inside the Accademia Gallery to the cobbled lanes of medieval Siena. Discover Renaissance architecture in Pienza and the gilded coffered ceilings of the Map Room at the Vatican Museum. Treasure the remarkable countryside, bask in the prestige of a personal shopper in Milan, and indulge in the unique opportunity of driving a Ferrari...
Rome – Explore the Piazzas of the Eternal City
The city of Rome embodies passion and history as lavish statues and fountains adorn the historical city center, and opulent villas overlook the pristine gardens. Narrow cobbled lanes lead to beautiful piazzas and allow locals and visitors alike to happen upon remnants of Ancient Rome. Your flight will land at Fiumicino Airport, and your private transfer will meet you upon arrival and escort you to your gorgeous villa located in the heart of the city. The traditional elegance of the past decorates the interior to bring traditional grace with modern luxury.
Your guide will greet you in the hotel lobby eager to lead you on an introductory tour of the Eternal City. The scent of fresh pasta dough emanates from restaurants hidden in the tapering alleys. As you stroll down the street, you will notice cobbles and dress makers working within the antique buildings. You will soon reach the Pantheon, the city’s most complete ancient structure, which was built in its current iteration in the 2nd century AD. The porch contains 16 granite columns adorned with Corinthian capitals.
Gold originally draped over the bronze doors, and once inside, you cannot help but notice the large hole in the dome. The feature remains the largest unreinforced concrete dome in the world, reaching a diameter of 142 feet, the same measurement as the distance between the floor and the top of the dome. The niches along the walls once held statues of Roman gods, and today contain the tombs of kings and famous Italians, including the Renaissance artist Raphael.
Rome – Delight in a Private Tour of Vatican City and Rome’s Ancient Charm
San Casciano Bagni – Revel in a Scenic Ferrari Drive and Tour of Pienza
Florence – Tour Siena and Chianti en route to Florence
Bologna – Enjoy a Florence Guided Tour and Travel the Passo della Raticosa
Milan – Relish a Balsamic Tasting and Visit the Ferrari Gallery in Maranello
Milan – Tour Historical Milan and Enjoy a Personalized Shopping Experience
Milan – Depart for Home
- Revel in the power, prestige, comfort, and thrill of driving a Ferrari through the Italian countryside from Rome to Milan
- View the treasures of master Italian artists in the form of da Vinci’s Last Supper, Michelangelo’s David, and the Sistine Chapel
- Traverse the cobblestone streets of historical Siena to view the preserved walls, palaces, and the pristine Cathedral
- Enjoy a spectacular view of Florence and the Tuscan countryside from atop the famous dome of the central Cathedral that reaches a height of more than 375 feet.
- Sample the flavors of balsamic vinegar at an estate that carries on the traditions passed down through generations
- Discover the beauty and style found in the fashion capital of Italy while touring the shopping districts of Milan with a private shopper
- Visit the Ferrari Museum in Maranello to wander the galleries that depict the evolution of the car
- Explore the preserved ruins and streets of Ancient Rome from the Colosseum to the Roman Forum on a private guided tour
$6,235 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.87 stars based on
Reviewed By Mary F.
Reviewed By Jennifer J.
Reviewed By Brock T.
Reviewed By Jon S.
Reviewed By Joe K.
Reviewed By Stacy P.