Explore ancient history, mythology, breathtaking beaches, and arresting landscapes on hikes across Greece’s rarely traveled regions for nine days. Discover the highlights of Athens before you visit the remains of Delphi on the slopes of Mount Parnassus, tour the Byzantine monasteries of Meteora that are carved into the massive natural monoliths, and cross the sands of Paros to scenic viewpoints overlooking the Cycladic seas.
Athens - Capital Arrival and a Trip to Cape Sounion
The capital city of Greece, Athens, mixes modern design with ancient architecture. It is a vibrant place to visit that honors its heritage as the heart of Ancient Greece. Museums in the city’s neighborhoods exude historical charm, celebrity restaurants overflow with culinary class, and the coastline captures endless natural beauty. You will experience it all as you arrive, check-in, and if time allows, tour the Athenian Riviera to the Temple of Poseidon on Cape Sounion. Admire the astonishing views of the Aegean Sea behind the temple's crumbling columns as you tuck into traditional Grecian meze and the sunset silhouettes Sounion.
Athens - Tour Through Time to Ancient Greece
Arachova - Mysterious Archeology on Mount Parnassus
Meteora - Cinematic Hikes to Monastic Masterpieces
Athens - Discover More Magic in Meteora
Paros - From Piraeus to the Picturesque Cyclades
Paros - Explore the Agios Ioannis Detis Peninsula
Paros - Take the Trails from Livadia Beach to Marathi
Paros - Depart for Home
- Cruise down the Athenian Riviera in Athens to the Temple of Poseidon on Cape Sounion to see the sunset scenes on the spectacular Grecian coastline
- Explore Ancient Greece on a historic tour of the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum that will showcase archaic artifacts, remarkable Greek architecture, and more
- Experience a pilgrimage to the archeological site of Delphi and visit the ravishing ruins and mysterious landmarks, including the Temple of Apollo, ancient theater, and more
- Hike to the monastic monasteries of Meteora along hidden pathways and remarkable trails weaving in and out of the massive natural monoliths and rock formations
- Visit the Leonidas Monument, remembering the history of the 300 Spartan soldiers who defended their lands from the advancing armies of Persian King, Xerxis
- Spend time wandering the brilliant golden beaches and bustling promenades of Paros, swim in the crystal-clear Cycladic seas, and fine dine at glamorous seaside restaurants
- Follow the sandy and granite trails across the Aghios Ioannis Detis peninsula to the bays of Naoussa and Kolimbithres, Koukounaries Hill, and Mycenaean ruins
- Trek from the soft sands of Livadia beach in Parikia to the rural village of Marathi, admiring the breathtaking Paros scenery and natural landmarks en route
$6,313 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.77 stars based on
Reviewed By Rose R.
Reviewed By Sheree W.
Reviewed By Lindsay B.
Reviewed By Puja M.
Reviewed By Carissa F.
Reviewed By Ryan S.