Discover the fascinating history and explore the breathtaking scenery of Greece on this spellbinding 13-day tour that takes you from Athens to Milos. Your adventures will take you back in time as you visit Ancient Greek monuments, expand your culinary horizons, and spend moments under the Mediterranean sun on the beautiful shores of idyllic islands.
Athens - Special Scenes of the City
The former capital of the ancient world, Athens, is now a city where history and modernity are consolidated to create the fascinating destination that exists today. While you transfer from the airport to your accommodation, you will witness your first views of Greece. Locals chat lazily under the sun in open plazas that frame gushing fountains, and Byzantine churches squat along cobbled streets. Welcome to a city that is steeped in history and spotlights said history in all its grace.
Athens - Authentic Athenian Eats
Crete - Venetian and Ottoman Origins
Crete - Across the Samaria Gorge
Crete - The Birthplace of the Minoans
Crete - The Birthplace of Zeus
Santorini - Beneath the Caldera
Santorini - Smooth Sailing
Santorini - The Flavors of Firostefani and Fira
Milos - The Blue Water of Milos
Milos - Picturesque Scenes
Milos - A Toast to the Greek Islands
Athens - Bid Your Farewells
- Ascend to the Acropolis and learn more about Ancient Greek civilization as you tour its grounds and venerated monuments
- Deepen your sensory experience of Athens with a gastronomic tour of the city’s culinary hotspots
- Stroll the forested headlands of the Cretan Caldera and venture from village to village in the emerald expanse of the Samaria gorge
- Step foot on the soils that ancient Minoans once stood upon on a tour of the birthplace of the civilization, Knossos
- Expand your understanding of Ancient Greek mythology within the Dikteon Cave, the birthplace of Zeus
- Set sail across the sea for passionate panoramas of the flaming sunset that illuminates the Mediterranean in the evening
- Further your flavorful journey in Greece as you indulge in a taste tour in the endearing villages of Firostefani and Fira
- Swim off the shores of Milos and at the idyllic islands of Polyaigos and Kleftiko, where geological formations dominate the landscape
$4,558 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.98 stars based on 60 reviews.
Reviewed By Kimberly S.
Reviewed By Randy L.
Reviewed By Davina R.
Reviewed By Jocelyn Z.
Reviewed By Ricardo R.
Reviewed By Christina M.