Indulge in splendor and celebrate discovery during this 13-day luxury Greece tour. Experience the marvels of Greece's overlooked mainland, traverse remote mountain villages, and reach the pinnacles of soaring monasteries. Whether enjoying the marbled walkways of an elegant seaside town or basking in the vista of a preserved historic castle, this Greece trip will allow you to bask in luxury, immerse you in the culture, and highlight Greece's history.
Zagoria - Arrive in Greece
Zagororhoria represents the grandeur of mainland Greece with 48 tiny villages that are nestled into the local gray stone and mountains. Stone pathways link the divergent towns among winding staircases and elegant arching bridges. Your flight will land at Ioannina Airport, where you will pick up your preferred car for the scenic drive to Zagoria. Upon your arrival, you can relax in the comfort of your luxurious hotel. Your accommodation will be surrounded by the lush charms of nature. You can view snow-capped peaks and the dramatic divide of Vikos Gorge.
Zagori - Local Ancient History and Culture
Zagori - Zagori’s Scattered Villages
Meteora - Stops en Route to Meteora
Meteora - Wonders of Medieval Meteora
Delphi - Inspiring History
Nafplio - Travel to Nafplio at your Leisure
Nafplio - Discover Ancient Charm around Nafplio
Monemvasia - Medieval Monemvasia
Monemvasia - Tour Monemvasia Castle
Monemvasia - The Day at your Leisure
Athens - Scenic Drive to Athens
Athens - Departure
- Discover the inspiring architecture, art, and preservation of the collection of medieval monasteries at Meteora
- Wander the Sacred Way at Delphi to experience the remains of the ancient powerhouse that is home to the Temple of Apollo
- Embrace the fascinating medieval history on display in the charming and preserved seaside castle of Monemvasia
- Indulge in the endless charm of traditional Zagori villages across the mountains and forests, which are full of mansions, fountains, and bridges
- Bask in the elegance of Nafplio, the first capital of a modern, united Greece
- Enjoy an immersive excursion into the ancient theater at Epidaurus and the captivating Cyclopean walls of legendary Mycenae
- Revel in the endless luxuries of Greece by traveling at your own pace and delighting in private tours
- Uncover the enchanting ambiance of Metsovo, a town known to Greeks for its alpine beauty and antique charm
$9,121 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.96 stars based on
Reviewed By Jan B.
Reviewed By Corinne P.
Reviewed By Virginia J.
Reviewed By Lori A.
Reviewed By Tremayne G.
Reviewed By David M.