Indulge in the complexity and contradictions of the English wilderness during this 11-day luxury tour of England. Discover remote and rugged islands where puffins nest and wind around the iconic architecture of Norman castles and Gothic cathedrals. From monastic foundations and remote coastal trails to dramatic Roman walls and charming villages lost in time, you will have an immersive journey into England's inspiring and captivating wilds.
London – Arrive in Remarkable London
London embodies the dynamics of greater England by revealing an amalgamation of culture, heritage, and architecture. The famous capital city hides innumerable attractions in the shadows of Big Ben and the Parliament building and brims with life and tradition, from the regal history of Henry VIII's palaces to fantastic art galleries. Your private transfer will greet you at customs after your arrival and escort you to the comforts of your luxurious accommodations. The remainder of the day will be yours to explore the beauty of London.
London - Explore the British Capital
Newcastle – Monuments of Durham
Newcastle – Day Trip Along the Tyne
Hexham – Hadrian's Wall to Lovely Villages
Hexham – Castles and Churches of Northumbria
Newton-by-the-Sea – Sublime Scenery
Newton-by-the-Sea – The Dramatic Coastline
Berwick-upon-Tweed – Castle Ruins
Newton-by-the-Sea – Private Boat Exploration
Newcastle – Departure
- Bask in the luxury of two exquisite castles that tower over the vast landscape to reveal the grandeur and style of Northumbria
- Stroll along the winding foundations of Hadrian's Wall to find the Roman remnants that once connoted the northern edge of the Empire
- Enjoy a private boat charter to deserted North Sea Islands, where seals, terns, and puffins thrive in the untamed wilderness
- Discover some of England's finest ancient architecture in the likes of the Durham Cathedral and churches of Bywell
- Indulge in the rugged coastline of Northumbria to find gorgeous remote beaches and fabulous hiking trails
- Delight in the silence of the natural world as you traverse the Northumbria countryside to immerse yourself in the overlooked English wilderness
- Celebrate world-renowned English luxury at opulent stately homes with lavish gardens and thriving woodlands
$5,000 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.88 stars based on
Reviewed By Myra S.
Reviewed By Alyson H.
Reviewed By Joel J.
Reviewed By Sarpreet B.
Reviewed By Linda T.
Reviewed By Kirby B.