The stands filled with screaming supporters and the verdant green of a perfectly-manicured pitch, the songs and chants that drive the rhythm of a fiercely competitive match, the rippling red of an irresistible United attack and the classic white kits of England’s national squad: this is the dream vacation for every diehard fan of the beautiful game.
Manchester – Tour of the Theatre of Dreams
After a delicious and filling breakfast at your hotel, a private driver will pick you up and take you to famous Old Trafford, called the “Theatre of Dreams” by legendary midfielder Bobby Charlton and home to one of the most successful soccer teams in the entire world. You’ll enjoy a delicious lunch in the Red Cafe at the heart of the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand before checking out the informative and fascinating exhibits at the Manchester United museum, like Peter Oldfield-Edwards’s meticulous scale model of Old Trafford and artifacts from the greatest Man U players and seasons. You’ll also get the chance to marvel at the incredible hardware the club has acquired in their century of existence in the monumental trophy room before heading down to the locker rooms and the team dugout area. There you’ll make your way out onto the pitch, filled with the excitement of all of your wildest sporting dreams coming true. After browsing the offerings at the club’s megastore – filled with everything Manchester United, from kits and warm-up suits to balls and boots – you’ll be returned to your fashionable hotel in the city center, ready for another night on the town in marvelous Manchester.
Manchester – Match Day in Manchester
London – Cottonopolis to the Capital City
London – Walking the Pitch of the Champions
London – The Green Fields of the Three Lions
London – Departing the United Kingdom
- Discover some of the hidden gems of Manchester, from St. Mary’s Catholic Church to the Portico Library and Gallery
- Live the dreams of every Manchester United fan as you’ll tour the grounds of Old Trafford, shop at the stadium’s megastore and experience match day to the fullest
- Visit London, the mighty capital of the United Kingdom and the largest city in Europe, whose bustling streets are filled with history and culture unlike anywhere else on Earth
- Explore two of London’s most famous soccer stadiums as you get a first-hand look at Chelsea’s Stamford Bridge and world-famous Wembley Stadium
$5,065 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Myra S.
Reviewed By Alyson H.
Reviewed By Mary G.
Reviewed By Joel J.
Reviewed By Rochelle C.
Reviewed By Suzanne L.