Witness fine cigars rolled before your eyes and a majestic waterfall hidden in the Escambray Mountains during your 7-day Cuba tour immersing you in the island’s heart and soul. French architecture and Cuban heroes decorate Cienfuegos. The forest canopy protects radiant hummingbirds. Classic American cars add to the soundtrack of Havana. Cuba provides endless excitement and tangible splendor gathered into your week-long adventure filled with an endlessly uplifting spirit.
Havana – Brilliance of Havana Style
Step off the plane at Jose Marti International Airport and meet your private transfer at customs to reach the heart of classic Havana. Pastel-colored buildings travel alongside the road reminding you of Cuba’s Caribbean setting. The University of Havana dates back to Dominican monks in the 18th century and stairs lead to the neoclassical 20th-century structures of the Vedado district. Once in your comfortable accommodations in the heart of Old Havana, you can settle into the colonial buildings and energetic music that fill the streets.
Vinales – The Secret Beauty of Vinales
Cienfuegos – Visiting History
Trinidad – Tradition of Music
Trinidad – A Look at Trinidad’s Borders
Havana – Part of the Revolution
Havana – Close Your Eyes and Remember
- Indulge in the movements of Cuba during your private salsa lesson, which embodies the spirit of the country
- Visit the Bay of Pigs Museum for an insightful perspective on the American-Cuban conflict
- Witness the speed and focus of cigar rollers on a visit to a celebrated cigar factory in Santa Clara
- Meet a local farmer to see the cultivation of tobacco in Cuba, including watching large oxen plow the field
- Explore the cobblestone streets and colonial buildings of Trinidad on a private guided tour, complete with a musical performance at Casa de la Musica
- Venture into the natural beauty of the Escambray Mountains in search of magnificent waterfalls and jade pools
- See the turning point of the Cuban Revolution in Santa Clara by visiting the Che Guevara Memorial
- Immerse yourself in classic Cuba during a cabaret show at one of the most celebrated clubs in the country
$2,956 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.98 stars based on
Reviewed By Pamela B.
Reviewed By Helene W.
Reviewed By Sandra E.
Reviewed By Juliana L.
Reviewed By Nalinda P.
Reviewed By Rachel B.