When it comes to choosing a vacation destination that will please your whole family, it can really seem like an impossible feat. Croatia is a country that offers a little bit of everything, which means that when it comes to your family’s absolute must-haves, Croatia checks every single box. This 12-day tour has been meticulously planned for you and will take you on thrilling adventures that you will be daydreaming about for the rest of your life. From Dubrovnik and Split to Plitvice National Park...
Dubrovnik – Arrive in Dubrovnik and Explore the Old City
After arriving in Dubrovnik, you and your family will be met by your private driver and taken straight to your accommodation. You will then be taken on a tour of the Old City, exploring the pedestrian-only cobblestone side streets and historical landmarks. The adults can keep their eyes peeled for several famous Game of Thrones filming sites, including the Red Keep, the House of the Undying’s dungeon, and the Battle of Blackwater. After touring the Old City, you and your kids will love boarding a cable car and traveling to the top of nearby Mount Srd. Although the ride may be short, it offers a nearly endless amount of stunning scenery as you ascend to the summit amid a 360-degree view of the sparkling Adriatic Ocean and awe-inspiring cityscape. After enjoying a lovely dinner at a local restaurant, you will return to your hotel via private transfer.
Dubrovnik – Take a Ferry Ride before Romping Around Lokrum Island
Split – Indulge in a Kid-Friendly Cruise and Explore the Old Town
Split – Make Magical Family Memories in the Outdoors at Marjan Park
Zadar – Go on an Exhilarating Riddle Adventure and Enjoy a Night Light Show
Zadar – Cruise Around Krka National Park with a Stop in Charming Sibenik
Plitvice National Park – Wander among the Waterfalls and Enchanted Lakes of Plitvice National Park
Zagreb – Witness the Working Watermills of Quaint Rastoke Village
Zagreb – Join a Kid-Focused Trek Up Mount Medvednica
Zagreb – Step into a Family Fairytale on a Visit to Varazdin and a Pair of Magical Castles
Zagreb – Explore How Things Work at a Technical Museum then Have a Lively Afternoon at Jarun Lake
Zagreb – One Final Morning in Zagreb before Zipping Back Home
- Discover Dubrovnik’s Old City while wandering its labyrinth-like side streets
- Venture on a ferry ride to enjoy an entire day at idyllic Lokrum Island
- Immerse yourself in the waterfall and lake-filled fairytale world of Plitvice National Park
- Meander down the main street and witness real working watermills at Rastoke Village
- Traverse up Zagreb’s Mount Medvednica on an exciting treasure hunt
- Roam around Zadar, learning about its history on a mind-bending riddle adventure
- Soak up some outdoor together time on a day trip to Krka National Park
- Indulge in a fun-filled family day at Jarun Lake while partaking in its abundant outdoor activities
$3,895 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Don a.
Reviewed By Neeraj M.
Reviewed By David S.
Reviewed By Dana C.
Reviewed By Tamara L.
Reviewed By Karlie A.