See a different side of the scenery and country during your active 9-day family Croatia tour. Rush down thundering whitewater and bask in medieval drama. Cycle across rolling hills and discover island beauty. From an ancient Roman palace to sunset cast over soaring town walls, you can balance adventure and relaxation, cultural heritage, and historical exploration as you plunge into Croatia’s captivating depths.
Split - Arrive in the Fascinating City of Split
Split is an enchanting city on Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast. You will feel like you have traveled back in time upon your arrival as you find architecture dating back to ancient Roman and grandiose Byzantine times. Your private transfer will escort the family to the heart of the city, where you will have the remainder of the day at your leisure to enjoy the cityscape. Diocletian’s Palace is a preserved example of ancient 4th-century architecture that balances the prestige of the past with modern life filled with antique gates, soaring towers, trendy shops, and contemporary cafes.
Split - Discover Veli Drvenik’s en route to Hvar
Split - Wander Elegant Krka National Park
Split - Wind Down the Thrilling River Cetina
Dubrovnik - Experience the Pearl of the Adriatic
Dubrovnik - Explore Dubrovnik and its Surroundings
Dubrovnik - Revel in the Eclectic Countryside
Dubrovnik - Enjoy Active Dubrovnik at Leisure
Dubrovnik - Depart for Home
- Discover the unique colors and textures of Croatia’s Blue Lagoon at Veli Drvenik, home to powdery sands and crystal-clear waters
- Embrace the fascinating countryside around Dubrovnik on a scenic cycling tour to visit the historic towns and enticing culinary options typical of Dalmatia
- Experience the essence of the Mediterranean on the island of Hvar to uncover celebrated coastline, forested hills, and historic towns
- Wander along the steps of preserved history in Split on a guided tour through the famous Diocletian’s Palace and radiant seaside promenade
- Witness the changing colors along the dramatic City Walls of Dubrovnik during a kayaking tour of the Adriatic Sea at sunset
- Revel in the thrill of whitewater framed by canyon walls, hidden caves, and rushing cascades during your family-friendly rafting excursion
- Witness a nearly half-mile-long collection of waterfalls when wandering the magnificent trails of Krka National Park
- Travel back in time during your private tour of Dubrovnik as you experience the medieval and Renaissance ambiance of the dazzling seaside city
$5,845 per person (excluding international flights)
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Pamela B.
Reviewed By Dana C.
Reviewed By Elizabeth H.
Reviewed By Rachel B.
Reviewed By Kristi L.
Reviewed By jeff h.