Croatia extends an elegant hand on this resplendent 11-day tour of the compelling country. Experiences will prove breathtaking, from soaring above the lavender fields of Hvar and delving in the history of the Romanesque settlements in Split to the sumptuous flavors of locally grown oysters and hidden off Hvar’s glittering shores. This tour allows you to discover Croatia like never before.
Zagreb - Your First Steps in Croatia
The city of Zagreb is steeped in Croatian history and a cultural vibrancy that you will slowly discover after touching down in the country. After landing and collecting your belongings, you will transfer to your accommodation near some of Zagreb's iconic highlights. You can allow scenes of red-roofed homes and cobblestone streets to entice you during strolls through colorful districts. The Croatian capital's energy is palpable, and its youthful character pours from corners where hideaway bars buzz into the night with local and foreign crowds.
Split - Highlights of Kaptol and Gradec
Split - Trogir and the Dalmatian Hinterlands
Hvar - Picturesque Scenes
Hvar - The Blue and Green Caves
Hvar - Crafting Croatian Cuisine
Dubrovnik - Oyster Tasting in Hodilje
Dubrovnik - Croatia’s Finest Foods
Dubrovnik - Montenegro’s Magnificent Bay
Zagreb - Hidden Discoveries
Zagreb - Departure
- Discover the highlights of Zagreb by touring to Kaptol and Gradec for moments of admiring Ban Jelacic Square, Dolac Market, and St. Mark’s Church
- Bask in the Romanesque and Renaissance buildings that dominate Trogir’s skyline
- Retreat to the lush vineyards that cascade down Split’s rolling countryside and sip on world-famous wines that have been meticulously crafted at a prestigious winery
- Cherish breathtaking natural scenes of Hvar’s hinterlands as your privately tour the charming villages of Malo Grablje and Velo Grablje
- Cruise across the Adriatic Sea on a speedboat bound for the magical Blue and Green Caves
- Master Croatian culinary delights during an exquisite cooking class led by a coveted local chef
- Escape to the sea farms of Hodilje for an opulent oyster tasting experience unlike any other that will be backdropped by the spectacular seascape
- Indulge your palate in Croatia’s finest dishes at renowned restaurants and award-winning eateries throughout Dubrovnik
- Exclusively tour the picturesque panoramas of the Bay of Kotor during an unforgettable transfer to the Bulkan country of Montenegro
$5,715 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
5 stars based on 200 reviews.
Reviewed By Kristi L.
Reviewed By Judith S.
Reviewed By Oliver V.
Reviewed By Johanne P.
Reviewed By Olesya G.
Reviewed By Carolyn J.