With seclusion comes adventure during your exciting 9-day Costa Rica off the beaten path tour. Embrace the majesty of the soaring mountains and the exciting intensity of the jungle terrain. Revel in the sunset over the Pacific, listen to the chattering birdlife or wander the forest. Whether searching for exuberant sea life or exciting wildlife hidden in the canopy, you can embrace the variety and adventure of Costa Rica.
Santa Juana - Arrive Costa Rica’s Secluded Wonders
Exceptional charm and breathtaking beauty define Santa Juana, where you can bask in the jungle panoramas leading to ocean views. You will arrive in San Jose and continue to the airstrip at Quepos, where your private transfer will meet you. The scenic drive will take you into the mountains to reach a nature reserve hidden in the rainforest canopy. As you settle into the wonder of your surroundings, you can settle into and embrace the serene ambiance and welcoming luxury of the open view sweeping across the treetops to reach the Pacific.
Santa Juana - Embrace Santa Juana’s Adventures
Drake Bay - Transfer to Stunning Drake Bay
Drake Bay - Discover the Rainforest at your Pace
Drake Bay - Explore Cano Island National Park
Puerto Jimenez - Travel to Pacific Coast Charm
Puerto Jimenez - Enjoy the Osa Peninsula Adventure
Puerto Jimenez - Delight in your Adventures
Puerto Jimenez - Depart for Home
- Experience the grandeur of Costa Rica, where the rainforest meets the water for a boating and snorkeling adventure around Cano Island National park
- Immerse yourself in the most biologically intense destination on the planet on a guided tour of Corcovado National Park
- Indulge in the layered flavors of coffee during a private coffee tour and tasting that can introduce you to the particular microclimates of Costa Rica’s coffee regions
- Bask in the spectacular combination of comfort ambiance and stunning views when staying at luxurious accommodations in remarkable secluded areas
- Discover the sights and sounds of the rainforest on a guided morning tour in search of the vibrant and diverse bird and monkey life around the Osa Peninsula
- Embrace the wonders of the night during a unique sunset tour of the rainforest to find the nocturnal wildlife such as snakes, bats, and frogs
$2,218 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.95 stars based on
Reviewed By Theo N.
Reviewed By Britta N.
Reviewed By Mark V.
Reviewed By Ryan M.
Reviewed By Lisa M.
Reviewed By rich w.