Luxury and sustainability go hand-in-hand during your 11-day Costa Rica tour handmade for 2022. Whether traveling as an adventurous family or looking for a romantic getaway, this sample tour offers endless options perfect for your needs, goals, and preferences. From sailing through the sky on a zipline or searching for elusive sloths, lounging on pristine beaches or relaxing in thermal springs, you will have the ultimate tour tailored to you.
Arenal - Arrive in View of Famous Arenal Volcano
Arenal is the perfect introduction to Costa Rica and will welcome you with protected lakes, lagoons, volcanoes, rivers, and waterfalls cast beneath the looming peak of Arenal Volcano. Your flight will land at San Jose’s Juan Santamaria International Airport, where your private transfer will meet you on arrival and take you to the fascinating landscape that embodies Costa Rica’s rich biodiversity. The remainder of the day will be at your leisure to bask in your hotel’s luxuries that highlight the idyllic location from spa services to yoga, stunning views to the sounds of the surrounding rainforest.
Arenal - Explore the Wilderness and Hot Springs
Arenal - Find Sloths and Walk Hanging Bridges
Manuel Antonio - Travel and Enjoy Manuel Antonio
Manuel Antonio - Bask in a Private Wilderness Tour
Manuel Antonio - Enjoy Kayaking and Snorkeling
Manuel Antonio - Experience the Surf and Leisure
Osa Peninsula - Transfer to Adventurous Uvita
Osa Peninsula - Delight in a Horseback Excursion
Osa Peninsula - Indulge in the Hidden Beaches
Osa Peninsula - Depart for Home
- Embrace the impressive biodiversity of Costa Rica during a private tour of a sloth territory in search of the famously slow but well camouflaged sloths in the rainforest
- Indulge in the soothing warmth and rejuvenating properties of the natural thermal hot springs in Arenal after a day of adventures
- Discover the tremendous natural treasures of Manuel Antonio National Park with a naturalist guide eager to showcase the diversity of flora and fauna
- Enjoy the thrill of catching a wave with a private surf lesson offering you individualized instruction and attention
- Revel in the soft sands and soothing Pacific waters with a private beach-hopping tour around the Costa Ballena
- Embark on a journey through the rainforest canopy with a guided walk along hanging bridges that provide you with a different perspective of the flora and fauna
- Experience the marvels of a private national wildlife refuge with a horseback riding excursion taking you through riverbeds and traipsing along the Pacific waterline
- Dive into the treasured waters of Biezans Bay with a kayaking and snorkeling tour to find a stunning combination of marine life and wildlife, from colorful fish to frigates
- Delight in the essential experience of a ziplining tour in Arenal for an exhilarating and perspective of the rainforest canopy with a bird’s-eye view
$2,998 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.98 stars based on 53 reviews.
Reviewed By Lewis R.
Reviewed By Ron H.
Reviewed By Marcia C.
Reviewed By Carol C.
Reviewed By William N.
Reviewed By Janet W.