Costa Rica can be very relaxed and a perfect destination for senior travelers, which you will discover on this luxurious, 8-day excursion. From volcanos to rainforests and beautiful beaches, Costa Rica can create an adventure for people of every age. You do not need to participate in challenging hikes through the humid jungle to appreciate the essence of Costa Rica. With knowledgeable guides and customizable activities, you will explore the country’s iconic, natural highlights, connect with indigenous...
San Jose – An Introduction to Costa Rican Cuisine
Upon your arrival, you will be greeted at the airport for a short transfer to your accommodation in the city’s outskirts. Set in tropical gardens, your hotel features its own spa and a sense of tranquility that is ideal after a flight. You will also be provided with plenty of time to settle in before your local guide leads you around San Jose just before dusk, which is a beautiful time because the old colonial architecture begins to glow with a golden hue. A short stroll can give you a good impression of old San Jose before indulging in dinner at a small farm to table restaurant. After an early dinner, you will visit San Jose’s most iconic building: the Teatro Nacional.
La Fortuna – Resting in the Hot Springs
La Fortuna – Customizable Day Around Arenal Volcano
La Fortuna – Spending the Day with an Indigenous Indian Community
Monteverde – Choose an Easy Adventure in Monteverde
Monteverde – Private Tour of the Cloud Forest Biological Reserve
Manuel Antonio National Park – Damas Island Boat Tour
San Jose – Damas Island Boat Tour and Departure
- Bask in natural hot springs and feel the serenity of a Costa Rica vacation
- Spend a day with an indigenous Indian community to learn about their native culture and customs
- Customize a leisurely day of exploring around Arenal Volcano, which is Costa Rica’s most iconic attraction
- Immerse yourself in Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve, where butterflies and bats move amid the mist
- Cruise through the mangroves on a private boat tour of Damas Island estuary
- Discover San Jose’s colonial history, including the theater and two superb museums
- Indulge in adventure activities, such as a canopy walk, bird watching, and guided hikes
- Luxuriate in a selection of Costa Rica’s finest lodges, where the premium is on service and seclusion
$2,339 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on
Reviewed By Sumit R.
Reviewed By Lisa M.
Reviewed By Elaine Y.
Reviewed By Mark V.
Reviewed By Angelica G.
Reviewed By James G.